• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Battle Creek Open Carry

autosurgeon

imported post

Coercion... and it is sad too as he was not busy either when we got there or later when I went back by there. Our 120.00 + tips would have been a help to his business!

As for the BC police they should be ashamed of themselves as they really made fools of themselves today:banghead:

T Vance

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
Coercion... and it is sad too as he was not busy either when we got there or later when I went back by there. Our 120.00 + tips would have been a help to his business!

As for the BC police they should be ashamed of themselves as they really made fools of themselves today:banghead:
If someone has a copy of that reciept it would be nice to send to MB.

Kimberguy

imported post

didn't take a lot of pictures in BC

the interview
57257cf9.jpg

one of many
1b8136b7.jpg

i like this one
5e3d3d9c.jpg

the range
10412035.jpg

manicdevery

imported post

Kimberguy wrote:
didn't take a lot of pictures in BC

the interview
57257cf9.jpg

one of many
1b8136b7.jpg

i like this one
5e3d3d9c.jpg

the range
10412035.jpg
nice pics kimber guy,

wish i could have gone to the range with you guys.

pardon my french but you guys are sexy b*tches.

Devery

sprinklerguy28

imported post

Not the best audio quality but you can still hear it clearly enough to determine the BCPD abused their authority to push their opinions on others.

mastiff69

imported post

well time to get my sleep am getting uglyier than normal, and getting CRANKY

Great job to all, we did great, the police dropped the ball at there enzone.

Like ( they the police said let the games begin)

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Crap. Two exciting events in one day. I hate being out here, unable to attend. I am so envious of all you folks. Keep it up!

T Vance

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
Not the best audio quality but you can still hear it clearly enough to determine the BCPD abused their authority to push their opinions on others.
Wow. They were coersed (I think I spelled that wrong...but don't care) into putting a sign up by the police. More tax dollars hard at work.

mikestilly

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
Ok everyone I have on recording the owner of the restaurant stating the only reason he put the sign up is because the police came in and told him to. He took it down when he was told we were gone. Unfortunately just found out my line input on computer is not working properly but I will post when I have it loaded.

You want me to check it out. I'm sure I can pull it off the recorder. We may need to go to radio shack. If you cant get it stop by later today and I'll get if off of there.

mikestilly

imported post

T Vance wrote:
dougwg wrote:

"It's been on the books for decades but a group of West Michigan residents were out in force Saturday afternoon raising awareness of the state's open carry law."

What law?

There is no law.. I dont think that article is related to the interviews we did and the march .. It looks very amaturish I wouldnt pass that one around lol.