• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i was wondering if yall can help me out...

bnkrazy

Campaign Veteran
imported post

You should have her contact Bob's Gun shop in Norfolk. Good place to learn about getting a CCW, and they have a range if she wants to rent a few handguns to to see what she likes.

Since she can't legally carry in the mall, OC spray may be a better choice for now.

http://www.bobsgunshop.com/list.php

Also, you may want to remove some of the personal info from this thread. Don't want to give away too much info should someone stumble upon this later.

lil_freak_66

imported post

bnkrazy wrote:
You should have her contact Bob's Gun shop in Norfolk. Good place to learn about getting a CCW, and they have a range if she wants to rent a few handguns to to see what she likes.

Since she can't legally carry in the mall, OC spray may be a better choice for now.

http://www.bobsgunshop.com/list.php

Also, you may want to remove some of the personal info from this thread. Don't want to give away too much info should someone stumble upon this later.

duly noted,i meant to remove it after i had volunteers,which i have some now.and i believe personal information has been removed

and i thank yall for helping out.

volunteers,please let me know if you were able to get ahold of her.

lil_freak_66

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
I'm actually in Va Beach now to do a training class tomorrow. Not sure when I'll finish up at Dam Neck but I might have a couple of minutes to chat with her.
it'd be greatly appreciated.

45acpForMe

imported post

I stopped by the mall today and she wasn't working. (the man and woman working were pretty rude when I asked for her) I know you told me that she would probably be working evenings but I thought I would give it a shot. I am 38 miles and 1 tunnel away so it took me about an hour to get home. I was in the area so I gave it a shot. If ProShooter can talk to her that would be great since he is an instructor. I doubt I will be in that area in the evenings so let me know if she wants to call or email me.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
I stopped by the mall today and she wasn't working. (the man and woman working were pretty rude when I asked for her) I know you told me that she would probably be working evenings but I thought I would give it a shot. I am 38 miles and 1 tunnel away so it took me about an hour to get home. I was in the area so I gave it a shot. If ProShooter can talk to her that would be great since he is an instructor. I doubt I will be in that area in the evenings so let me know if she wants to call or email me.
Unfortunately, I got a bit tied up after classand couldnt stop by - had to get back to Richmond.

lil_freak_66

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:

considering what recently happened to her at her work,i understand why her co workers may be slightly rude towards somebody asking for her,though that does not give them reason to be rude.

ill talk with her further,and if she agrees,ill give her email to one of yall,would anybody be interested in PM'ing me they're email so i can give it to her,so that she knows what address to expect an email from,or phone numbers if she wishes to go that route

she may not be at work for a few days....as apparently there was a fire there.