• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody willing to take me out for a shoot?

tannerwaterbury

imported post

I have been wanting to get a gun for quite some time, yet I feel as though I am not ready quite yet. I think its perhaps because I really never handled a loaded gun in the first place. I was wanting to know if any of you might be willing to take me out for a shoot one of these days, just to see how I do with a gun?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

My uncle and I are going out on Sat and you're invited. We plan on shooting near Olympia, possibly at Ft. Lewis & will have a variety of weapons. Look up my profile and contact me.

DEROS72

imported post

Boy If I were to go we would have a nice scoped Mini-14 to shoot......lol:?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

I just got off the phone with my uncle and shooting all depends on the weather. If its pouring we aren't going since he is pretty much stuck to that wheelchair and its no fun in the rain for him.

Squeak

imported post

Does he need a top for that? We could do running boards and bumpers if he'd like.:celebrate

PoppaGary

imported post

Tannerwaterbury - I am just south of you in Vancouver and could also arrange something.

I am not really familiar with any shooting spots or gun clubs up that way, but do belong to a gun club and knowa couple of locations down here.

Or we could even ride together sometime up north to meet some of the main contingent.

Regards, Gary

tannerwaterbury

imported post

That would also be great! The only downside with me is I do not drive nor have a car, so Transportation would have to be your part, of course I would GLADLY help with the gas, ammo or whatever else there is to pay for.