• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WV statewide open carry dinner announcement

siglite

imported post

At 6PM on March 27th, 2010, the WVCDL will be hosting an Open Carry Dinner at Harding's Family Restaurant, just outside of Charleston. The event is open to all WVCDL members, as well as the general public. However, we ask that all attendees, members or not, please RSVP to kmorgan@wvcdl.org or contact me by phone at 304.421.3404 to indicate your attendance and the number of people in your party.

The address of Hardings:

Harding's Family Restaurant
2772 Pennsylvania Avenue
Charleston, WV‎ 25302

Their phone number is (304) 344-5044‎

Click here for a google map to Hardings.

Attendees may legally and openly carry firearms in accordance with state law. Also, those with concealed handgun permits may obviously carry concealed at their personal discretion. Additionally, in accordance with WVCDL rules, no firearms are to be handled during the course of the event. This means no "show and tell." Leave your firearm in its holster. Anyone who handles a firearm at the event will be immediately asked to leave the property.

Media may or may not be present.

This information is duplicated, and may be updated on the West Virginia Citizen's Defense League forums.

-- Keith Morgan
President, WVCDL

Sig229

imported post

Any interest in setting up a new OC meet?

Perhaps one in the northern part of WV?

Now that my schedule is more relaxed, I can surely make this one.