• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Early Brunch/Late Breakfast

riverrat10k

imported post

Sorry I missed it guys. I was open carrying the 12 ga. again Sat.

Ya ever seen 1000 ducks trying to land? Kinda like a dove shoot. Seven limits of ducks, all mallards except for a stray widgeon.

Never seen anything like it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Sorry I missed it guys. I was open carrying the 12 ga. again Sat.

Ya ever seen 1000 ducks trying to land? Kinda like a dove shoot. Seven limits of ducks, all mallards except for a stray widgeon.

Never seen anything like it.
Isn't shooting over a baited pond in a game sanctuary illegal?:lol:

Once in a lifetime experience, I suspect. BTW - they are called kamikaze ducks.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
SNIP Went everywhere and anywhere in one wheel drive Dodge- what's the problem?

Headline:

HARLEY DAVIDSON and DODGE WORK TOGETHER

Secret Prototype Spotted in SnowDuring Testing.

Dissassociated Press

Doctors report emergency rooms were flooded this morning with victims gasping for breath after extended bouts of uncontrollable laughter at the sight of the strange vehicle. Several witnesses, however, clarified that it was not just the vehicle. Some said itwas the man wearinga wine-colored shirt trying to peer through snow-glazed glasses and trying to keep himself upright on... Details are sketchy, no actual witnesshas been able tocomplete a description before breaking down into suffocating laughter.

"It looked like he was being chased by a huge Great Dane at one point," said a womanunwilling to give her name. "For a few moments, I wasn't sure whether the Great Daneor the mailbox in front of Goodmans Grocery was going to get him."

Tyler Snodgraft said he thought at first it might be a Civil War re-enactor he knows, "But, he doesn't have a Great Dane, or a great taste in shirts."

For the disbelievers and naysayers - especially for those from NOVA - I submit the following photographic evidence taken near the River City Dinner on Sunday.

one-wheel-bike.jpg

Yata hey