• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Early Brunch/Late Breakfast

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

parham_map.gif

http://www.rivercitydiner.com/Bellgrade/locations.html

Bring your appetite and your boots - the weather forcast is calling for some of that globular wormering stuff to be falling from the skies. Anyone want to bet that the smokers will be wandering on out at least twice no matter what the conditions?

Richmond / 36 Hour Forecast

Tonight
Scattered Snow Showers
High39Low 21

Scattered Snow Showers
Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low 21F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Precipitation

70%

Sunset: 5:30 PM

Tomorrow
Snow
High24Low15

Snow
Periods of snow. Cold. High 24F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 5 to 8 inches of snow expected.

Precipitation

80%

Sunrise: 7:15 AM

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

Will have the plow to push a smoking section if need be, and yes the colection jar is in the truck.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I'm not sure. If I leave Gods Country I may get stuck in the Burbs...:uhoh:

ClumsyCandy

imported post

peter nap wrote:
I'm not sure. If I leave Gods Country I may get stuck in the Burbs...:uhoh:

LOL my mommy worried about me getting myself out of the burbs (not like I had anywhere to go!) so I'm stuck in God's Country! LOL

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sigman1991 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

If theweather is not too bad... I will be there.

Define "not too bad".

If we can make it, so can you. Don't be fooled by Peter & Clumsy - they both know how to drive in the snow -- just not very well.:lol:

stay safe.

skidmark

ClumsyCandy

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

If theweather is not too bad... I will be there.

Define "not too bad".

If we can make it, so can you. Don't be fooled by Peter & Clumsy - they both know how to drive in the snow -- just not very well.:lol:

stay safe.

skidmark

Driving in the snow is not the issue. Getting out of the driveway is! In town getting out of the neighborhood is, especially since last time we got a foot of snow they never bothered to plow! Out here in the sticks...lets not even go there...not all of us have 4x4's!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Sigman1991 wrote:

stay safe.

skidmark
Snow is my friend. it's better than Swine Flu at thinning out the city people:uhoh:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

OC1-3.jpg

OC2-2.jpg

I left before everyone else. Didn't want to miss Sailor Bob or Michael the Mechanic show.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

How in the world so many folks managed to get turned sideways or backwards on I-95 while driving less than 25 mph completely befuddles me, but I think I passed no fewer than 15 between Parham Rd & the Franklin Street (VCU Hospital) exit.

Broad Street westbound was closed there so Iducked downhill to Main Street and over to Jeff Davis southbound. The only places open were the Golden Market and the 7-11s till I got home. Stopped off to top off the gas & picked up some fried chicken in case the two months of emergency rations run out before the streets are plowed/the snow melts (whichever comes first). I understand from the radio waves that got past my aluminum foil hat that Richmond City's snow removal plan - again - is May. [That's a joke, son. Laugh!:)]

KennyS, Grapeshot & Peter Nap all showed up. Courtney, our ever-faitthful waitress,was glad to see us, as we seemed to be just about the only folks there for most of the morning. It was fun looking out the window and watching the traffic - especially the trucks with plow blades held high above the pavement.

I'll be looking for sigman 1991 tomorrow morning - if for some reason I'm late please start without me.

stay safe.

skidmark

kennys

imported post

Just got home, cleared my father inlaws drive, the church, and than my own. My own took the longest. Glad I actually ate for breakfast this time as it lasted me the whole day, to busy to notice the indigestion.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Just got back from a week-end of internet withdrawal - DoubleTap's is temp down.

Went everywhere and anywhere in one wheel drive Dodge- what's the problem?

Yata hey

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
SNIP Went everywhere and anywhere in one wheel drive Dodge- what's the problem?

Headline:

HARLEY DAVIDSON and DODGE WORK TOGETHER

Secret Prototype Spotted in SnowDuring Testing.

Dissassociated Press

Doctors report emergency rooms were flooded this morning with victims gasping for breath after extended bouts of uncontrollable laughter at the sight of the strange vehicle. Several witnesses, however, clarified that it was not just the vehicle. Some said itwas the man wearinga wine-colored shirt trying to peer through snow-glazed glasses and trying to keep himself upright on... Details are sketchy, no actual witnesshas been able tocomplete a description before breaking down into suffocating laughter.

"It looked like he was being chased by a huge Great Dane at one point," said a womanunwilling to give her name. "For a few moments, I wasn't sure whether the Great Daneor the mailbox in front of Goodmans Grocery was going to get him."

Tyler Snodgraft said he thought at first it might be a Civil War re-enactor he knows, "But, he doesn't have a Great Dane, or a great taste in shirts."

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
SNIP Went everywhere and anywhere in one wheel drive Dodge- what's the problem?
Headline:

HARLEY DAVIDSON and DODGE WORK TOGETHER

Secret Prototype Spotted in SnowDuring Testing.

Dissassociated Press

Doctors report emergency rooms were flooded this morning with victims gasping for breath after extended bouts of uncontrollable laughter at the sight of the strange vehicle. Several witnesses, however, clarified that it was not just the vehicle. Some said itwas the man wearinga wine-colored shirt trying to peer through snow-glazed glasses and trying to keep himself upright on... Details are sketchy, no actual witnesshas been able tocomplete a description before breaking down into suffocating laughter.
Day pass or out for the entire week-end?

Didn't mean to leave you alone to your own devices for so long.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Citizen wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
SNIP Day pass or out for the entire week-end?

Didn't mean to leave you alone to your own devices for so long.

Yata hey
Oh, come on. That was funny. :):p
Begrudgingly - shouldn't take anything away from your effort.

I'll buy next time. :quirky

Yata hey