• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western Washington February OC Gathering

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Saturday Feb 13th - 2:00pm

Dixie's BBQ
Northup Lane, Bellevue, WA 98005
(425) 828-2460‎

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=9358230728846082921&q=bbq,+bellevue,+wa&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=iH9qS_6UHJeKsQPwyKDaBA

Carpool available with me as well from the Tacoma area.

Per LJ from Dixie's....

[font="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif"]Thank you for getting that info to me. We would love to be part of your group. We look forward to meeting all of you considering my mom Dixie is a Retired Colonel in the USAF and we feed every law enforcement agency in Wa.

[/font]
[font="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif"]lj porter[/font]

.45ACPaddy

imported post

The two meets I've been to were at the Denny's just off the Pacific Ave exit off of 512.

10802 Pacific Avenue South
Tacoma, WA 98444

tyguy808

imported post

SVG just mentioned to me today, in PM, that a February get-together up here would be a good idea. I thinks it'd be great to meet some other OC'ers from out of town. Kito made it from Lynnwood to our meet in December. Lets get more up here.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

M1Gunr...

I am thinking a bit more than a dinner, but definately the dinner in the end...

Maybe Kent Station, shop the stores....then eat?? or something like this?

ghosthunter

imported post

Lake Padden Park? Could take our photo next to that nice no firearms sign at the east entrance. Pic tables, BQ, lots of foot traffic and a 2mile walk around the lake.

And best of all the dogs are allowed.

tyguy808

imported post

ghosthunter wrote:
Could take our photo next to that nice no firearms sign at the east entrance.
WHAT???:what:I never seen that there! Lets do it!!!!! What are they going to do, arrest us all? Ticket us all?

ghosthunter

imported post

Nah the last one in Bellingham all they could fault us with was a couple guys had their dogs and we had picked the only park where you could not have dogs after 10am. Although after they left there were lots of dogs.

Padden would be a good spot if weather is fair tons of foot traffic. Might generate 20 + calls and we could hand out a crate full of handouts.

tyguy808

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
This next meetup calls for a range trip.

Plantation Range is not 5 minutes from Lake Padden. Morning at the ange, then picnis at the lake?

$8.50 if you're from Whatcom County, $9.75 if not.

Edit to add: Address is :

5102 Samish Way Bellingham WA

Also, if the weather is bad, we already know a few good locations for food around here.

Vote?

Machoduck

imported post

Mrs. Duck suggests a dinner in Bellevue in honor of Chief Pillo. Maybe she could come and explain lethality to us, as well as how assault rifles were used in all these horrible cop shootings. She could even wear her uniform, if she still has it.

Second suggestion would be Auburn, in honor and support of Pam Roach.

MD

1245A Defender

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
Mrs. Duck suggests a dinner in Bellevue in honor of Chief Pillo. Maybe she could come and explain lethality to us, as well as how assault rifles were used in all these horrible cop shootings. She could even wear her uniform, if she still has it.

Second suggestion would be Auburn, in honor and support of Pam Roach.

MD
i would make itto either one of those! pillo needs a lesson, roach deservers our thanks and backing..

TechnoWeenie

imported post

second Sunday of February... Instead of the pick which is down because of the roadwork..

I have that day off already, scheduled months in advance..

Lets make it happen ;)

tyguy808

imported post

TechnoWeenie wrote:
second Sunday of February... Instead of the pick which is down because of the roadwork..

I have that day off already, scheduled months in advance..

Lets make it happen ;)
I like you guys and all, but, I'm not spenging Valentine's Day with you!

compmanio365

imported post

Second sunday of February is not happening, plan to be out of town for sure. Any other weekend, bring it on. And I don't believe we've done an OC meet in Bellevue before....sounds like a good idea. Now just where would we meet IN Bellevue?