Thread: I can't believe it!

Post imported post

Pam Roach was just banned from the Republican caucus in the state. Let's show her a little support.

http://www.kirotv.com/politics/22383183/detail.html
    I am the person responsible for myself, my wife and my son. I take that VERY seriously.

Post imported post

She's awesome. Reminds me of that prosecuting attorney on Bones. What can I do to help?

Post imported post

I think a little caution is in order here. I really like the stuff she stands for, and her performance at the Senate hearing was wonderful.

However, if she's also a completely-impossible-to-work-with person (after all, it's not the D's who have done this, it's the R's and no not every single one of them is a RINO) then I don't really want to be taking a "Sure she's an assh*le but she's our assh*le" position on this.

Isn't it at least possible that what the situation really needs is for someone like Carrell (or maybe Rossi, who's been in the state legislature but currently isn't) to take her aside quietly and say, "You know, this uncontrolled aggression is hurting us in the long run, what can we do to help you with it..."?

Somebody who knows a lot more of the inside information here, please help us out!

Post imported post

Looks like she got roached. :?

Post imported post

She is just to conservative for the RINO's we call conservatives in this state. Most politicians these days are Repulicrats and want the same thing no matter what party they claim to be.