• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I can't believe it!

kparker

imported post

I think a little caution is in order here. I really like the stuff she stands for, and her performance at the Senate hearing was wonderful.

However, if she's also a completely-impossible-to-work-with person (after all, it's not the D's who have done this, it's the R's and no not every single one of them is a RINO) then I don't really want to be taking a "Sure she's an assh*le but she's our assh*le" position on this.

Isn't it at least possible that what the situation really needs is for someone like Carrell (or maybe Rossi, who's been in the state legislature but currently isn't) to take her aside quietly and say, "You know, this uncontrolled aggression is hurting us in the long run, what can we do to help you with it..."?

Somebody who knows a lot more of the inside information here, please help us out!

virgil47

imported post

She is just to conservative for the RINO's we call conservatives in this state. Most politicians these days are Repulicrats and want the same thing no matter what party they claim to be.