Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Proactive Shooters is on facebook

  1. #1
    Regular Member ProShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Posts
    4,671

    Post imported post

    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!

    James Reynolds

    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

  2. #2
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    ProShooter wrote:
    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!
    Are you on twitter yet?

  3. #3
    Regular Member ProShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Posts
    4,671

    Post imported post

    peter nap wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!
    Are you on twitter yet?


    No, and only because I really don't think that I have anything to say that is so interesting that people may want a minute by minute update.
    James Reynolds

    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mechanicsville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    269

    Post imported post

    ProShooter wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!
    Are you on twitter yet?


    No, and only because I really don't think that I have anything to say that is so interesting that people may want a minute by minute update.
    That's what your students think....LOL, just kidding! Couldn't help it, left it wide open!

  5. #5
    Regular Member ProShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Posts
    4,671

    Post imported post

    Infidel wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!
    Are you on twitter yet?


    No, and only because I really don't think that I have anything to say that is so interesting that people may want a minute by minute update.
    That's what your students think....LOL, just kidding! Couldn't help it, left it wide open!
    Haven't hearda complaint yet!
    James Reynolds

    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Mechanicsville, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    269

    Post imported post

    ProShooter wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ProShooter wrote:
    For those interested who use facebook....just wanted to pass on that Proactive Shooters is on facebook -

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Henric...8074929?ref=ts


    I hope to use that site for communications with students, safety tips, discounts, etc. Please become a fan and participate!
    Are you on twitter yet?


    No, and only because I really don't think that I have anything to say that is so interesting that people may want a minute by minute update.
    That's what your students think....LOL, just kidding! Couldn't help it, left it wide open!
    Haven't hearda complaint yet!
    That's cause their a sleep!! Gottcha again!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •