• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

video of what california OCers go through.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

OOOHHH. I see. The reason why they don't want you OCing is because criminals will start OCing! Of course! The criminal will pretend to be a law abiding citizen and when the cop drives past, BAM BAM BANG BANG. :banghead:

Kildars

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
OOOHHH. I see. The reason why they don't want you OCing is because criminals will start OCing! Of course! The criminal will pretend to be a law abiding citizen and when the cop drives past, BAM BAM BANG BANG. :banghead:

TRIIICKKED YOU HAHAHAHAHAH

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Damn I don't know how to make links smaller.

These police start whining about the resources they expended!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
And then want phone calls to let them know?

Wow I would have to make about 20 calls to them a day if that was me. I am now heading to Haggens, I am now picking up my kids, I am now, paying my phone bill. Heresolong is now taking me to a new coffee shop.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:

Damn I don't know how to make links smaller.

These police start whining about the resources they expended!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:
And then want phone calls to let them know?

Wow I would have to make about 20 calls to them a day if that was me. I am now heading to Haggens, I am now picking up my kids, I am now, paying my phone bill. Heresolong is now taking me to a new coffee shop.
i thought the same thing, get all the OCers from accross the country to call the local number in CA and say "hey i am headed here..." call back 5 min. later " I am headed there...."

antispam540

imported post

Well, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the REAL easy way :p

I vote for the hard way, because it's the right thing to do. We have to keep doing what we've been doing - videotape, record, go to the media, fight bogus charges to the end, and push for training bulletins and clearer laws.

dj_fatstyles

imported post

DaemonForce wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
The FAA calls that a "Flight Plan"
No no no! That'san insurance document.Respect it! :X

okkid wrote:
What will it take to make this bs stop?????????????????????????
Arming everyone. ;)

WIN^

itll stop when we take our country back from corrupt politicians and police. im not saying that all politicians and police are corrupt, just most of them and we need to take our rights and country back from them.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

dj_fatstyles wrote:
DaemonForce wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
The FAA calls that a "Flight Plan"
No no no! That'san insurance document.Respect it! :X

okkid wrote:
What will it take to make this bs stop?????????????????????????
Arming everyone. ;)

WIN^

itll stop when we take our country back from corrupt politicians and police. im not saying that all politicians and police are corrupt, just most of them and we need to take our rights and country back from them.
I wouldn't say most police are corrupt, but they do work for politicians.

amzbrady

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Can they carry the clip in their pocket, or do they have to bring a friend along for that?
empty mag in weapon

can carry 2 full mags in holder on belt

Ah, Well that makes a handy senario,

"hand over your wallet or I'll stab you".

"hang on, let me load my weapon so I can defend myself"....

Also, I was surprised no one complained that I called the mag a clip.

FMCDH

imported post

Machoduck wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
Can they carry the clip in their pocket, or do they have to bring a friend along for that?
empty mag in weapon

Can't the magazine well be empty? That saves a step in going from unloaded to loaded.

MD
Yes, of course it can be empty.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

FMCDH wrote:
Machoduck wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
empty mag in weapon

Can't the magazine well be empty? That saves a step in going from unloaded to loaded.

MD
The problem with an empty magazine well, is if that is spotted the deter-ant factor may be gone.

FMCDH

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
FMCDH wrote:
Machoduck wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
amzbrady wrote:
empty mag in weapon

MD
The problem with an empty magazine well, is if that is spotted the deter-ant factor may be gone.
If a criminal type is paying that close of attention to a firearm they KNOW is there, then they plan to attack anyway or they know the firearm has to be carried unloaded in the first place, regardless of the presence of a magazine.

Its not too hard to size up the chance that someone is a LEO when spotted OCing, and in Kalifornia, the police don't OC off duty as most get crap from their departments about it.

Just ask Cato, who IS a LEO there.

Nobody OCs in Kalifornia unless they are a LAC, as anyone whose going to spend the money to "bribe" a permit out of a LEA to CC, is going to CC.