• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

video of what california OCers go through.

Chris.R.Anderson

imported post

Makes me sick to my stomach to watch LEO's act like that, don't they have any respect for their profession or for the citizens rights? Why the hell are they even in law enforcement if they don't?! Throw all the empty suits out, and bring in some real men!

CRA

jarhead1911A

imported post

I am shocked at how LAPD acted but i have to give some serous credit to the men who got cuffed and disarmed.

We have had several occasions here in WA ST were this has happened and i dont recall any LEO here being so polite depsite there actions.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
I am shocked at how LAPD acted but i have to give some serous credit to the men who got cuffed and disarmed.

We have had several occasions here in WA ST were this has happened and i dont recall any LEO here being so polite depsite there actions.
How true I can attest to how hostile some officers can be in my incidents.