Thread: My First Open Carry event

Post imported post

Well, as you all know, today was my first OC event, and I had a great time meet all you guys, everyone was incredibly nice and professional.

I am really glad to be a part of this group. I look forward to getting to know you at future events.

I hope the police eventually learn that we care about them as much as we care about our rights and would like them to be on our side, as we are doing nothing wrong.

Thanks again guys, Glad to be here

kyle

Post imported post

even though i didnt show ill say you are welcome there is only more to come when the weather breaks

Post imported post

The police have come leaps and bounds since we first started. It is a shame your first event was so effed up.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Welcome Kyle, and thanks for joining MOC, Inc. today.

Post imported post

it was great meeting you!

yesterday was my 2nd and 3rd event.

not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
    Well, as you all know, today was my first OC event, and I had a great time meet all you guys, everyone was incredibly nice and professional.

I am really glad to be a part of this group. I look forward to getting to know you at future events.

I hope the police eventually learn that we care about them as much as we care about our rights and would like them to be on our side, as we are doing nothing wrong.

kyle
    hell yeah dude. had a blast, loved your nice guy approach when stopped in the truck

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Welcome to MOC Kyle. We appreciate your support and I look forward to meeting you at a future event.

Sorry to hear how your first event tuned out.

Post imported post

As a new member of MOC Inc,I also welcome you. Hopefully it wont be to long until we can also meet.

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:

kyle
    Welcome! Was nice to see a bunch of new people out there. Btw I'd say its not the norm to have that much police contact at our events. Glad you had a good time. We have some good stuff in the works.

Mike