• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My First Open Carry event

kyleplusitunes

imported post

Well, as you all know, today was my first OC event, and I had a great time meet all you guys, everyone was incredibly nice and professional.

I am really glad to be a part of this group. I look forward to getting to know you at future events.

I hope the police eventually learn that we care about them as much as we care about our rights and would like them to be on our side, as we are doing nothing wrong.

Thanks again guys, Glad to be here

kyle

Michigander

imported post

The police have come leaps and bounds since we first started. It is a shame your first event was so effed up. :uhoh:

manicdevery

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
Well, as you all know, today was my first OC event, and I had a great time meet all you guys, everyone was incredibly nice and professional.

I am really glad to be a part of this group. I look forward to getting to know you at future events.

I hope the police eventually learn that we care about them as much as we care about our rights and would like them to be on our side, as we are doing nothing wrong.

kyle

hell yeah dude. had a blast, loved your nice guy approach when stopped in the truck

mikestilly

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:

kyle

Welcome! Was nice to see a bunch of new people out there. Btw I'd say its not the norm to have that much police contact at our events. Glad you had a good time. We have some good stuff in the works.

Mike