• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TeamSpeak Voice chat

DetroitBiker

Yes, you can still type.

Yes, you can talk just like on the Phone

Post links and more

I strongly recommend using a headset or make sure you use "push to talk" so that we don't get re-verb.

Set your push to talk button to "Shift" (trust me on this)
Settings/Options/Capture then check the Push-To-Talk option and set the button to "Shift"

Go here and download the proper version LINK

once installed you can open it.

click connections and connect

type: 70.32.46.162 in the ip box and 2330 in the port box. PASSWORD:serrations ...fill in your nickname and click connect.

Near the bottom of the window you will see 2 tabs "Michigan Gun Owners" and "Lobby"
To type to others click on the "Lobby" tab and type in the field next to the "A"
bump :cool:

CharleyMarbles

stilly now youre just being rude man

I'd like to state for the record that Mr. stilly has been rude from the get go. And further I'd go as far as to say he acted in a very distasteful way.
If you want to start a TS by all means have at it but for you to HYJACK someone elses thread and advertise it is the lowest of lows.
I hope you have fun with your TS Stilly but you won't hear me there EVER ! ! ! If in the future I try TS it will be ANYWHERE but with you.
I hope it was worth it?
And yes I feel the rest of OCDO should pass on your server based on your behavior.
I'm not telling anyone what to do but I would ask how they would feel if it happened to them.

BigTzzy

I just logged on to TS but noone was there....Prolly due to the time. :)

server info I used was:

port: 2330
PW: serrations

worked fine for me. :)

PDinDetroit

does anybody do teamspeak anymore?

I have not been on in a while, but today gave it a try and was unable to connect to either server listed in this thread.

The one that seems to be used is the UFO TS.

Address: ts58.light-speed.com
Port: 4191
Password: N/A (meaning none needed)