• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TeamSpeak Voice chat

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Yes, you can still type.

Yes, you can talk just like on the Phone

Post links and more

I strongly recommend using a headset or make sure you use "push to talk" so that we don't get re-verb.

Set your push to talk button to "Shift" (trust me on this)
Settings/Options/Capture then check the Push-To-Talk option and set the button to "Shift"

Go here and download the proper version LINK

once installed you can open it.

click connections and connect

type: 70.32.46.162 in the ip box and 2330 in the port box. PASSWORD:serrations ...fill in your nickname and click connect.

Near the bottom of the window you will see 2 tabs "Michigan Gun Owners" and "Lobby"
To type to others click on the "Lobby" tab and type in the field next to the "A"

wardog6d

Banned
imported post

Good Idea Doug! I think the Michigan Section of Open carry should really start thinking about creating there own forum. The National forum is ok. It seems it goes down a bit more often lately maybe a official Michigan Forum is in the future?? One thinig you may have wanted to use NO-IP.COM to hide your IP address from, well those who may wish to corrupt you..

EM87

imported post

Is this just going to be used as a general way for MI OCDO members to chat with each other? Or used for something official?

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

wardog6d wrote:
Good Idea Doug! I think the Michigan Section of Open carry should really start thinking about creating there own forum. The National forum is ok. It seems it goes down a bit more often lately maybe a official Michigan Forum is in the future?? One thinig you may have wanted to use NO-IP.COM to hide your IP address from, well those who may wish to corrupt you..

How would NO-IP.Com hide his IP address? Am I missing something?