• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Issaquah Municipal Court

jddssc121

imported post

but after a bit of back and forth, they've installed a locker for weapons check-in at their city court building (do not confuse this with the municipal court located in Issaquah)

I originally noticed they didn't have one when i went to fight a traffic ticket.... I contacted their office and the court admin was really great in helping out. She did all the leg work, got it installed, and now firearm owners have a manner to check in a weapon prior to conducting court business.

yippie!

Machoduck

imported post

Thanks jd. Every little bit we do helps the cause. This state of affairs we find ourselves in regarding firearms was a long time developing. Presumably, it will be a long time reversing it because of the amount of work necessary. Thanks again.

MD

colt45ws

imported post

Im pretty sure the Grant county District Court here in Moses Lake does not have any lockboxes...
The problem is its an inherent flaw in the design of the building. You walk in the door, walk about 5 feet in a narrow hall, pass though a metal detector and the court room is on the immediate left and the Deputy is in a cubby hole office on the right.