• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whoa, where'd MGO go?

G

imported post

Me neither.

I'm having classified withdrawals.

I'm afraid I'm gonna miss out on a deal.

G

imported post

dougwg wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Me neither.

I'm having classified withdrawals.

I'm afraid I'm gonna miss out on a deal.
A deal? you mean a done deal?
Hit the ignorant button for a
Completed Transaction

G

imported post

Hey Doug, what's the guy in the avatar gestering for?

Does he want 2 OE Forties???

Or is it that he needs 2 more back-ups because "dere's ah man wiff one dem big salt rifles"?

He looks straight out da hood. Kinda like "2 pack for sure".:lol:

G

imported post

He'd make me nervous too.;)

Brian should have just walked away.

I would've just walked away.

That would've forced them to unlawfully arrest me or move aside.

Except that little blonde. I'd of let her subdue me. At least once. Maybe twice.:what:

G

imported post

The thing that shows me that they know what they're doing is that they made no attempt to disarm anyone.

If they thought there was anything wrong or any crime being committed that's the first thing they would have done. They knew right from the start that they had no lawful reason to even stop anyone. And they knew they had no lawful reason to disarm anyone either. If there was any hint of anything being unlawful, you can bet every single person would've been disarmed. Starting with that instigator with the assault rifle.

G

imported post

Damnit I'm in the wrong thread.

See what you guys made me do by getting off topic!!!:cuss:

This is supposed to be about that crabgrass-roots gun site. Not some ghetto steak house that specializes in horse meat.

G

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
It's back up ..they had to do some back-end work on the server... and it may take another few hours before everyone can access it.
I'd like to see some back end work done on a deal over there.:shock:

ETA: Just got back from over there. What happened to the OC sub-forum? There's a bunch of threads that haven't gotten locked or sent to the Ammo Dump. Is something wrong with DoDo? Did PinheadTom ban his silly arse from posting in to OC threads?
I notice they're less disruptive and minus a lot of bickering. His anti-OC cronies seem to be gone too. Darn it I wish I could post there again. Well maybe not. It's probably better for me to be just watching.

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

wally1120 wrote:
I haven`t had a problem logging into MGO at all this year.

I have been having troubles with the Computer, Don`t install Fire Fox as you Internet browser. I wasen`t able to log into any of the sights I am in, And I went back to Internet Explorer, And that is what I am going to have to stick with.

Just curious - which of these statements are false?

Ben