• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good day at the Lynden gun show

Hammer

imported post

I went up to Lynden to see what they might have to offer up there. I knew it is also the show in Pew-all-up, so that being a much larger venue might have drawn a lot of tables down there.
There was plenty to look at, and it is brighter and nicer inside than my home turf, the Skagit fairgrounds.
Took a Norinco .22 ATD, the copy of the take-down Browning auto to sell/trade. Sold it less than a minute in the door. That gave me some extra cash for things I wanted to add....
Got a couple powders I have not been able to locate elsewhere, and a Bushnell 3-9 Banner scope for real cheap. There were quite a few nice irons here and there, all at typical ~too high prices. S'OK, tho, I have enough to work on now, and nothing joins the collection without some customization.

OC'd to the door, but had to clear the weapon at the door as is the custom at all gun shows. We refer to it as a "low-threat zone" :uhoh:

Son & grandson went, too, so it was guys' day out.

Anyone else visit one of the gun/sports shows this weekend?