• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Problem with MOC CPL class certificate

TylerJ87

imported post

The certificate that we were given last Sunday signed by Skip Coryell does not contain the phrase that is specifically outlined in the CPL application.

"This course complies with section 5j of 1927 PA 372"

G

imported post

My kids' certificates have the required statement.

So, this might just be an isolated oversight.

They'll make it right for you.

Good that you caught it now instead being informed weeks from now by the state. And delaying your permit.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

I just left Skip Coryell and Sheriff Leaf a message. I will make sure this is corrected as soon as possible.

G

imported post

Hmmm.

Looks like someone got singled out for special treatment.

2 certificates for the price of 1.;)

TylerJ87

imported post

haha no I am sure it's just an honest mistake, my dad who was right in front of me had the proper stamp on his

and if my roommate's printer had not eaten the original it would have been taken care of already

G

imported post

Back in the old days all we had were dogs to eat our homework.:cry:

TylerJ87

imported post

haha well hopefully I will get the new certificate sometime this week and make my way back home to turn in my application. If not I am going to have to wait another week or 2 because I have a few exams next week and won't be able to make the trip home