• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti gun Senators districts- mapped.

seattleric007

Banned
imported post

I will be doing my business in these area's to show these people they can have a good gun experience. Today I went to Vashon Island and shopped in the local hardware store, great place to find like minded people, and there seems to be only one on the island, and its a good one. Also visited the local parks and tourist spots, and finished the day off with a lovely dinner at probably the only chinese resturant on the Island.The ferry trips were fun, pissed a couple of people off :cuss:, they didn't like seeing someone with a gunbeing a good person, does not compute :banghead:, but the WSP was totally cool with the whole thing. Good fun.

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

antispam540

imported post

Now that is the kind of pro-active work we need to see more of around here! Maybe if more people see "hey, I'm in that area" they'll go to the polls and vote these guys out of office.

seattleric007

Banned
imported post

And they come in different colors but only in right leg. Left leg is only in black right now. I wrote the manufacture Leapers and asked them to make more colors in left hand.