• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cc at tdbank garden boston , mass

badz

imported post

i have a ltc class a large cap. for personel protection. can i cc at the boston garden ?? went the other night and noticed they have metal detectors ???

GlockSemperFi

imported post

No can do dude, it's on the site under weapons not allowed, can't even have mace or any kind of knife...even a LEO can't carry a weapon unless they are part of the event security...that's life in Mass...

rhoonah

imported post

GlockSemperFi wrote:
No can do dude, it's on the site under weapons not allowed, can't even have mace or any kind of knife...even a LEO can't carry a weapon unless they are part of the event security...that's life in Mass...
I think that is life in many places... most private stadiums aren't going to allow people to carry firearms or weapons where there are thousands of people tipping back beer, etc. I am an avid CC and pro gun person but this has bad idea written all over it.