• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Member introduction

hduc2005

imported post

Hello my name is Jeremiah Strese and I live in Monroe WI but travel to work every day in Madison. I am new here and looking to support OC and hope WI moves to CC someday. I enjoy Sporting Clays but just bought my wife a S&W 6906 for Valentines Day, I am looking for one for myself as well. If there is any one in my area let me know. Thank you

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Welcome aboard hduc! I have a S&W 6906 myself. It will make an awesome CCW.
Make sure you catch up on all of the laws currently being forced upon us in this state.

Sign the petition online and throw some support behind the GFSZ lawsuit if you can.
You can do that through WisconsinCarry Inc.

Other than that Carry On!

Molon Labe!

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Welcome!

I grew up in Tomah. I only carried there once at Wal-Mart while I was in town visiting friends/family.

Here's a brochure you can carry with you when you carry, can reference it when/if people ask you about open carry:

CUOfficer

imported post

Welcome to the movement. I live in La Crosse. If you are available this weekend come out to the 2nd Annual La Crosse County Open Carry picnic in West Salem. It would be a good chance for you to meet everyone else.

johnny amish

imported post

Welcome, it is always good to seenew interest. You should feel proud for deciding to oc. Also, guns for holidays always make great gifts. I bought my wife a new AR-15 for her birthday. I'm glad to see somebody thinks practical. Carry on.

professor gun

imported post

johnny amish wrote:
Welcome, it is always good to seenew interest. You should feel proud for deciding to oc. Also, guns for holidays always make great gifts. I bought my wife a new AR-15 for her birthday. I'm glad to see somebody thinks practical. Carry on.
+1 A few years ago I bought my wife a Glock 21 with a light/laser for our anniversary. She wanted a .45 ACP because she decided the Glock 17 she had was not a sufficient caliber. :celebrate