• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Gunsmith / Place to install night sites?

HeesBonafide

imported post

I just purchased replacement night sites for my USP compact and also SIG P229 and need to find someone that is well qualified to install these and make sure that they are accurate.

Oh, and at a great price would be nice too ;)

While this may be an easy install, it is something that I have never attempted or have any experience, so any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Any recommendations? THANKS

HeesBonafide

imported post

I am in Kenmore / Bothell area -- don't get to Port Angeles too often. But THANKS for sharing, I do appreciate it.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Yeah, depends where you're at. In Tacoma, I'd try LEEDs on 6th Ave. They are an HK armorer, and have installed NS on a number of pistols of mine, including Kahrs, Glocks, Sigs and HKs. Good work, fair prices, and they have usually done it while I wait.

FMCDH

imported post

HeesBonafide wrote:
I am in Kenmore / Bothell area -- don't get to Port Angeles too often. But THANKS for sharing, I do appreciate it.
Hey neighbour,

Try DJs Loan and Sport in downtown Bothell, right next to the post office. They have a goodgunsmith and hes done night-sight installs for me in the past. Took about 5 days if I remember right, as hes pretty busy.

425-486-1919

Bobarino

imported post

if you're ever in the Lakewood area, let me know. i have the HK sight tool and will let you borrow it if you like. it's easy as pie to do yourself. you can even take it to the range with you to make final adjustments as long as you bring it back sooner or later. give me a day's notice so i can bring it to my store if you want to do that.

Bobby

sirpuma

imported post

I am a gunsmith in Port Orchard. I have the tools to do the work and a range to test the firearm at. (though going to the range takes a bit of extra time). My rates are reasonable.

Metalhead47

imported post

sirpuma wrote:
I am a gunsmith in Port Orchard. I have the tools to do the work and a range to test the firearm at. (though going to the range takes a bit of extra time). My rates are reasonable.
/threadjack

Have any experience with Tanfoglios?

/end threadjack