Thread: SKS-M for sale

Post imported post

I have an Norinco SKS model M for sale It takes AK style mags It is not a conversion.15mags go with it, It has an after market side folding stock and serial num is low 06###,importer logs saysit was inported in the mid 1970s, Not sure if its accurate it took them 3 weeks to reply.I am asking $750 OBO. will deliver.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Those are excellent rifles, I have one. However I don't think that gun is 922(r) compliant with a folding stock, unless you've got a lot more US made parts in the gun...

Post imported post

PM sent.
    DISCLAIMER: This post may contain libertarian ideas and language that are consistent with the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, including a belief in liberty, rule of law, and natural rights. It may also contain opinions critical of government and the tyrannies being committed by such. If you are an authoritarian, statist, or other freedom hater, side effects of reading this post may include high blood pressure, loose stool, severe genital itching, and diarrhea of the mouth.

Post imported post

i dont think 922r. really matters considering its pre-ban, id be interested only if it has the 21" barrel those are really rare, and worth considerably more than your asking so if so id be definetely interested