Thread: MGO poll

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/sho...d.php?p=727071

Check it out.

I, for one, look forward to seeing what gun owners in Michigan tend to think about the activity.

Post imported post

Wow some good comments... and a few goofy ones
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Wow some good comments... and a few goofy ones
    Starting with the first post.

Post imported post

Yeah the OP is a bit confused
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

*facepalm* at the whole question. It's worded in that way specifically to start an argument.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

Moderation over there is out of control. The thread was 4 pages long, with a few remarks about a username. Now it's 3 pages, with all those remarks gone. Doug, they don't like what you say very much, do they?
    "Fault always lies in the same place, my fine babies: with him weak enough to lay blame." - Cort

Gun control is like trying to reduce Drunk Driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.

The answer to "1984" is "
    1776"

With freedom comes much responsibility. It is for this reason so many are loathe to exercise it.

Banned

Post imported post

what, did they censor what they diddnt want to hear?

How you gonna suppore the second, without honoring the first.

They wont like what I had to say either.

Post imported post

MGO is crock of sh1t now.... Until MGOs board members remove the adult children from the moderator positions within the group and forum board in its entirety, I will no longer be supporting them.

I have been a member on MGO since 2007, and I have seen a rapid decline in the way MGO members and moderators act. In my opinion, MGO and a majority of its members only support the CC of firearms. With this being said, they at MGO no longer have a purpose for me.

Between restricting who can view a forum section is ridiculous. And then on top of that deleting entire threads and posts because someone got put down because of their hypocritical views and polls.

My last post on the MGO site was October 21, 2007. I was flamed in my own post for trying to sell a preban radio on their for sale section. I was flamed then my thread deleted.

Until MGO can fix themselves, I will no longer be donating or contributing to them or their organization.

I will not tolerate the childish behavior of MGO, its members and the like, who are hypocrites of my constitutional rights.

Post imported post

As i have said before, which is in agreement with some of the post on that link, I hope that the ar-15 didn't do more harm than good. loved it, feel my comments would be more supportive if we weren't trying to desensitize the already gun scared public, let alone the LEOs that try to enforce "imaginary" laws. but i at heart feel,
    We are free or we are not!

Devery

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

worth a vote but not worth a comment
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

THway wrote:
    MGO is crock of sh1t now.... Until MGOs board members remove the adult children from the moderator positions within the group and forum board in its entirety, I will no longer be supporting them.

I have been a member on MGO since 2007, and I have seen a rapid decline in the way MGO members and moderators act. In my opinion, MGO and a majority of its members only support the CC of firearms. With this being said, they at MGO no longer have a purpose for me.

Between restricting who can view a forum section is ridiculous. And then on top of that deleting entire threads and posts because someone got put down because of their hypocritical views and polls.

My last post on the MGO site was October 21, 2007. I was flamed in my own post for trying to sell a preban radio on their for sale section. I was flamed then my thread deleted.

Until MGO can fix themselves, I will no longer be donating or contributing to them or their organization.

I will not tolerate the childish behavior of MGO, its members and the like, who are hypocrites of my constitutional rights.
    It's not just the Mods, it's also a few who have influential powers by way of wallets and post count, IMO of course.

Banned

Post imported post

Awwww, the OP @ MGO diddnt like the way the argument went, and closed the thread

Post imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
    Awwww, the OP @ MGO diddnt like the way the argument went, and closed the thread
    What did you expect? It's their SOP.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

The cross forum bashing needs to stop.

Did you not see the results of the poll?

Some here are grouping all of MGO togather just like we hate it when SOME of those on MGO do the same.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    The cross forum bashing needs to stop.

Did you not see the results of the poll?

Some here are grouping all of MGO togather just like we hate it when SOME of those on MGO do the same.
    I agree... there are agitators in both places... as hard as it is the only solution is to ignore them.

Post imported post

manicdevery wrote:
    As i have said before, which is in agreement with some of the post on that link, I hope that the ar-15 didn't do more harm than good. loved it, feel my comments would be more supportive if we weren't trying to desensitize the already gun scared public, let alone the LEOs that try to enforce "imaginary" laws. but i at heart feel,

Devery
    No one got arrested(cuffed etc.etc.).Some people would notice that!The police had to back down because they had no crime,that would be noticed too by anyone with a brain!I would call that a show of legality and a fine impression on folks who didn't know the gun laws in this state! Hooray for the patriots!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

The OP in that thread is a seriously screwed up individual.

If he has such unfounded bias in all of his everyday activities, I don't think he should have a gun at all... :-(
    He's prone to hurt someone.

Post imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
    manicdevery wrote:

Devery
    No one got arrested(cuffed etc.etc.).Some people would notice that!The police had to back down because they had no crime,that would be noticed too by anyone with a brain!I would call that a show of legality and a fine impression on folks who didn't know the gun laws in this state! Hooray for the patriots!
    hamaneggs is right. I arrived just after the police left and I didnt see any families fleeing the scene and when we went to McDonalds we had a great time. People were very nice and several people were asking asking for info about open carry. I noticed some people even working there were interested. Battle Creek was extremely successful in my opinion as for the public is concerned. It's a testament to the fact that even if some jerk manager tried to ruin our day things still went very positive and had a good outcome! Even training for Lansing Police based on what Brian said! How cool is that.

Post imported post

I started a poll that is straight forward, and doesn't have loaded question(s) like the first poll that was made by BillyTheWop.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78556

Banned

Post imported post

:P

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    I started a poll that is straight forward, and doesn't have loaded question(s) like the first poll that was made by BillyTheWop.

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78556
    Let's see how long before that one get's censored and locked/dumped.

I'm betting page 5.

Post imported post

So far page 5. Still open. I say page 16. They seemed to get closed in the mid-teens.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

as long as Dumb Dumb stays the hell out of it, I think the tread will do fine.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    as long as Dumb Dumb stays the hell out of it, I think the tread will do fine.
    Did he get a new name? I haven't seen him in the OC threads lately. They seem to be lasting a bit longer too.