• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MGO poll

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Moderation over there is out of control. The thread was 4 pages long, with a few remarks about a username. Now it's 3 pages, with all those remarks gone. Doug, they don't like what you say very much, do they?

THway

imported post

MGO is crock of sh1t now.... Until MGOs board members remove the adult children from the moderator positions within the group and forum board in its entirety, I will no longer be supporting them.

I have been a member on MGO since 2007, and I have seen a rapid decline in the way MGO members and moderators act. In my opinion, MGO and a majority of its members only support the CC of firearms. With this being said, they at MGO no longer have a purpose for me.

Between restricting who can view a forum section is ridiculous. And then on top of that deleting entire threads and posts because someone got put down because of their hypocritical views and polls.

My last post on the MGO site was October 21, 2007. I was flamed in my own post for trying to sell a preban radio on their for sale section. I was flamed then my thread deleted.

Until MGO can fix themselves, I will no longer be donating or contributing to them or their organization.

I will not tolerate the childish behavior of MGO, its members and the like, who are hypocrites of my constitutional rights.

manicdevery

imported post

As i have said before, which is in agreement with some of the post on that link, I hope that the ar-15 didn't do more harm than good. loved it, feel my comments would be more supportive if we weren't trying to desensitize the already gun scared public, let alone the LEOs that try to enforce "imaginary" laws. but i at heart feel,
We are free or we are not!

Devery

SpringerXDacp

imported post

THway wrote:
MGO is crock of sh1t now.... Until MGOs board members remove the adult children from the moderator positions within the group and forum board in its entirety, I will no longer be supporting them.

I have been a member on MGO since 2007, and I have seen a rapid decline in the way MGO members and moderators act. In my opinion, MGO and a majority of its members only support the CC of firearms. With this being said, they at MGO no longer have a purpose for me.

Between restricting who can view a forum section is ridiculous. And then on top of that deleting entire threads and posts because someone got put down because of their hypocritical views and polls.

My last post on the MGO site was October 21, 2007. I was flamed in my own post for trying to sell a preban radio on their for sale section. I was flamed then my thread deleted.

Until MGO can fix themselves, I will no longer be donating or contributing to them or their organization.

I will not tolerate the childish behavior of MGO, its members and the like, who are hypocrites of my constitutional rights.
It's not just the Mods, it's also a few who have influential powers by way of wallets and post count, IMO of course. :uhoh:

autosurgeon

imported post

dougwg wrote:
The cross forum bashing needs to stop.

Did you not see the results of the poll?

Some here are grouping all of MGO togather just like we hate it when SOME of those on MGO do the same.
I agree... there are agitators in both places... as hard as it is the only solution is to ignore them.

Haman J.T.

imported post

manicdevery wrote:
As i have said before, which is in agreement with some of the post on that link, I hope that the ar-15 didn't do more harm than good. loved it, feel my comments would be more supportive if we weren't trying to desensitize the already gun scared public, let alone the LEOs that try to enforce "imaginary" laws. but i at heart feel,

Devery
No one got arrested(cuffed etc.etc.).Some people would notice that!The police had to back down because they had no crime,that would be noticed too by anyone with a brain!I would call that a show of legality and a fine impression on folks who didn't know the gun laws in this state! Hooray for the patriots!

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

The OP in that thread is a seriously screwed up individual.

If he has such unfounded bias in all of his everyday activities, I don't think he should have a gun at all... :-(
He's prone to hurt someone.

mikestilly

imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
manicdevery wrote:

Devery
No one got arrested(cuffed etc.etc.).Some people would notice that!The police had to back down because they had no crime,that would be noticed too by anyone with a brain!I would call that a show of legality and a fine impression on folks who didn't know the gun laws in this state! Hooray for the patriots!

hamaneggs is right. I arrived just after the police left and I didnt see any families fleeing the scene and when we went to McDonalds we had a great time. People were very nice and several people were asking asking for info about open carry. I noticed some people even working there were interested. Battle Creek was extremely successful in my opinion as for the public is concerned. It's a testament to the fact that even if some jerk manager tried to ruin our day things still went very positive and had a good outcome! Even training for Lansing Police based on what Brian said! How cool is that.