Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't stand gangbangers!!!

Post imported post

Just venting out here guys, but I honestly hate these idiots. They all run around with a point to prove, basicly looking for a fight, and most carry a gun, and they shoot at each other because somebody else is wearing the wrong colors !??!? They carry to be "hard" or tough, and pull out a gun for simply being "Disrespected dawg"These people make no sense, and I for one cant stand them.

It seems to me that these cool guys are the real source of why gun laws are the way they are right now. So we should figure a way to stop them,I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways.

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

You had me until the dress code. Though, I suppose, the gun store owner can deny sale to anyone he wants to, barring race, religion, creed...

Post imported post

Souds silly I know, but "Dress code" would mean

-No baggy pants half off your a**

-No Tilted hats

-No shirts 10 times bigger than anyone should where...etc.

-No untied shoes and or boots

Now of course this is all just a thought, but hell think about it, you tellem at the door that they have to come back dressed better, and I garentee you they will respond with various curse words and walk out loudly, and because they were "disrespected" (or so they thought) they won't come back.

-Landose-

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

no offense, but that's just another idea of a stupid and senseless "gun law".

do you actually think that if that was the only thing stopping them from buying guns, that they wouldn't dress up nice, buy the guns, and then change again???

why is it that all the people on here that keep bitching about gun control and gun laws, keep coming back and suggesting more gun control and gun laws???

when are you people going to stand together instead of constantly fighting each other???

yeah gang bangers suck. if you really want them gone, then let nature take it's course.

Post imported post

When did the constitution quit covering gangbangers. If they aren't in jail then they have every right to carry or purchase a gun that any otehr citizen has. Your proposal counds exactly like it came off of the Brady Bunch site. Why should someone be denied their rights because of how they dress or talk. Until they have been convicted of a crime and put in jail their rights to carry guns or whatever they want to do is exactly the same as your rights. The constitution and BOR apply to everyone.

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:

do you actually think that if that was the only thing stopping them from buying guns, that they wouldn't dress up nice, buy the guns, and then change again???

why is it that all the people on here that keep bitching about gun control and gun laws, keep coming back and suggesting more gun control and gun laws???

when are you people going to stand together instead of constantly fighting each other???

yeah gang bangers suck. if you really want them gone, then let nature take it's course.
    No gun law here buddy. Besides, it would be up to the gun store owner to enforce this. And yes it would work (to a degree), I know their kind (and no, not from watching Gangland) I grew up with the like and for somebody to tell them to change thier clothes, this = Disrespect to them, and they take it personal. End result,they leave and don't come back. And FYI, store owners can already restrict people if they want right now,take a look the next time you enter a Citgo or SA.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    scorpio_vette wrote:

No gun law here buddy. Besides, it would be up to the gun store owner to enforce this. And yes it would work (to a degree), I know their kind (and no, not from watching Gangland) I grew up with the like and for somebody to tell them to change thier clothes, this = Disrespect to them, and they take it personal. End result,they leave and don't come back. And FYI, store owners can already restrict people if they want right now,take a look the next time you enter a Citgo or SA.
    Bangers could be a thing of the past, if it was ok to waste them on sight.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

define---gangbanger???

sometimes i get the feeling that it would be in my best interested NOT to meet members of this board. specially during the summer, because depending on your definition of "gangbanger", i would more than likely match the description of said individual.

so basically i have already been judged, even though i have no record, never been arrested, never sat in the back of a police car, and have worked for everything that i own, and take care of my wife and child. but thanks to some of you guys, i shouldn't be allowed to own/carry a firearm simply because of the way i look.

Interesting.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Bangers could be a thing of the past, if it was ok to waste them on sight.
    I agree 100% with that one.If only it were that simple.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    define---gangbanger???

sometimes i get the feeling that it would be in my best interested NOT to meet members of this board. specially during the summer, because depending on your definition of "gangbanger", i would more than likely match the description of said individual.

so basically i have already been judged, even though i have no record, never been arrested, never sat in the back of a police car, and have worked for everything that i own, and take care of my wife and child. but thanks to some of you guys, i shouldn't be allowed to own/carry a firearm simply because of the way i look.

Interesting.
    Easy buddy, your taking this WAY too personal. If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one. Nuff sed.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    scorpio_vette wrote:
    define---gangbanger???

Interesting.
    Easy buddy, your taking this WAY too personal. If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one. Nuff sed.
    i'm just trying to show you guys that you aren't nearly as open minded and accepting as you claim you are. i have chosen to look the way i do. i heard or read a rumor somewhere that said something about "freedom of expression" or something like that. maybe i misunderstood.

i'm sure none of you guys like being labled for your dress code "wearing a gun on your hip". same thing. how one dressed, wears their hair, etc.. doesn't necessarily have any affect on their lifestyle. i understand it's a stereotype. but the same way you guys don't like your rights infringed because of "certain individuals", you guys should also be careful not to infringe on other peoples rights.

just saying.

PS: i just had a random thought. how many black people are members of the opencarry movements and similar websites??? i mean after all, blacks shouldn't be allowed to carry because they're all criminals who don't take care of their wifes and kids and just pump iron all day before going out robbing and beating people.

see how stupid and ridiculous that sounds??? free should be free. regardless of color, clothings, sex, etc..etc..

you can't choose to have your rights freed, but put somebody else behind a cage.

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    scorpio_vette wrote:
    define---gangbanger???

Interesting.
    i'm just trying to show you guys that you aren't nearly as open minded and accepting as you claim you are. i have chosen to look the way i do. i heard or read a rumor somewhere that said something about "freedom of expression" or something like that. maybe i misunderstood.

i'm sure none of you guys like being labled for your dress code "wearing a gun on your hip". same thing. how one dressed, wears their hair, etc.. doesn't necessarily have any affect on their lifestyle. i understand it's a stereotype. but the same way you guys don't like your rights infringed because of "certain individuals", you guys should also be careful not to infringe on other peoples rights.

just saying.

PS: i just had a random thought. how many black people are members of the opencarry movements and similar websites??? i mean after all, blacks shouldn't be allowed to carry because they're all criminals who don't take care of their wifes and kids and just pump iron all day before going out robbing and beating people.

see how stupid and ridiculous that sounds??? free should be free. regardless of color, clothings, sex, etc..etc..

you can't choose to have your rights freed, but put somebody else behind a cage.
    when i say Gangbanger I don't mean, Biker or Motorcycle club member. Former member of ABATE & ABATE of WI State board member here. Bikers are all mostly good people with a few exceptions.. I have multiple Tats & have had piercings ( ear ) . when I say Gang banger I mean the ghetto bangers that deal drugs, drink Colt .45 & like talking with their hands, flashing gang signs. White, Black, Mexican, Asian Gangs <<< they are all the same...LOW Lifes.

Most law abiding Blacks on these boards feel the same way..the Bangers have to go.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

How has this devolved from fighting for rights to the point of refusing to show a Cop any ID because you don't have to infringing on the freedom of expression of others?

Encouraging violence based on nothing more than prejudice andprofiling?

As an American, I find this offensive.

How about taking a look at the video and pictures from our Green Bay OC picnic and see how many people in attendance you believe should be "wasted" because of how they were dressed in relation to this suggested standard?

How about we assume that anyone with tatoos, long hair, leather, etc is a criminal and should not be OC-ing? Be sure that you call the Cops if you see it....:? Know that someone may make that call on you if they do not like how you dress...

Although I have zero tolerance for punks, it would be a boring world if everyone dressed the same. I judge on actions, not looks.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    when i say Gangbanger I don't mean, Biker or Motorcycle club member. Former member of ABATE & ABATE of WI State board member here. Bikers are all mostly good people with a few exceptions.. I have multiple Tats & have had piercings ( ear ) . when I say Gang banger I mean the ghetto bangers that deal drugs, drink Colt .45 & like talking with their hands, flashing gang signs. White, Black, Mexican, Asian Gangs <<< they are all the same...LOW Lifes.

Most law abiding Blacks on these boards feel the same way..the Bangers have to go.
    Although it is illegal to be a criminal..., it is not illegal to dress or "act" like one.

I have no objections to coming down hard on drug dealers and violent gang members.

My point is that we need to be careful when we suggest a dress code and plan to judge individuals accordingly....

Post imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

Although it is illegal to be a criminal..., it is not illegal to dress or "act" like one.

I have no objections to coming down hard on drug dealers and violent gang members.

My point is that we need to be careful when we suggest a dress code and plan to judge individuals accordingly....
    that's what i said...

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

that's what i said...
    It isn't illegal to drink Colt 45 and talk with your hands ........

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:

that's what i said...
    It isn't illegal to drink Colt 45 and talk with your hands ........
    drinking that swill should be illegal & i agree the deaf have every right to communicate using sign language.

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways.

-Landose-
    It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun." If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color. If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law. For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:
    I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways.

-Landose-
    It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun." If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color. If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law. For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.
    here i go being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized. those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?

Post imported post

This is a great thread for the Brady Bunch Forum. As much as I want to agree with some of you about gangbangers and the other scum of the earth I have to remember that the Constitution applies to all and anyone that wants to take that away from some should look at the mirror because you are next.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Shotgun wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:¬*
    I vote gun stores¬*enforce a¬*"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)¬*these retards from buying a legal gun anyways.

-Landose-
    It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun."¬* If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.¬*

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color.¬* If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law.¬* For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.¬*
    here i got being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized.¬* those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel¬* to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims¬* & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?
    So that whole 1st amendment thing is obsolete for you Glock34. Wow.

Post imported post

So I'm back at Woodman's, shopping as if nothing had happened the week before. My wife and I are in the produce section and she sends me on a journey to acquire the finest Mangoes available. Not bad but I burn out on them pretty quick.

As I turn to embark on this important mission for my wife, I turn and lock eyes with two ganstas not 20 paces away. Eventually, I am nearly run down by a pair of large and very gang like individuals.

One guy had to go 400lbs. and the other was a weight lifter type. Dread locks and gang jacket, baggy pants etc. The big guy has a snarl on his face while the muscle has that dead look on his face, eyeballs my sidearm long and hard. Maybe 3 or four steps worth, looks at his pard and grunts something unintelligible. They split and go around me, muscles brushes my off side shoulder.

I have; long ago, learned to stand my ground and never look away to show fear. so I did my thing and they did theirs in what I am sure is a ritual that has taken place since the dawn of time.

I was on red alert as we exited the store later in the evening but nothing happened. whew.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

ScottM wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Shotgun wrote:
    Landose_theghost wrote:

-Landose-

here i got being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized. those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?
    So that whole 1st amendment thing is obsolete for you Glock34. Wow.
    no, I am all about the freedom of religion. The ones that were being practiced in the Colonies when the Bill of rights was penned. Christianity & Maybe Hebrew, not too sure if Jews were here at that time. Muslims want to convert the world to their religion (( ASK ANY OF THEM )) & once they do, the 1st Amendment will be Amended out of the Bill of rights. So, turn a blind eye, in fact just continue to keep your eyes closed.....Muslims are TAKING OVER EUROPE, building Mosques everywhere , blaring their prayers songs on outdoor PA systems 6 times a day..do you want that to happen here ? Well it is..because being PC is a new fad...Political Correctness will be the DEATH OF AMERICA... all I can say is Remember 9/11 the Muslims Attacked and killed 3000 Americans...not Christians, Not Jews.......

God I love being the Politically Incorrect Infidel, it's so liberating.....:celebrate

Post imported post

I'm not a "gangbanger" but I've been known to put that colt .45 malt liquor in my belly, yum yum! (not really that good but who cares after a couple 40oz's)The way I see it, if some ******* wants to pull a gun on you to look "hard" that is more than enough reason for you to put a couple in his center mass. You should be carrying anyway, right? Let the fools act tough if they want, see where it gets them when it comes down to it. I think people should be able to dress how they want.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Carcharodon wrote:
    I'm not a "gangbanger" but I've been known to put that colt .45 malt liquor in my belly, yum yum! (not really that good but who cares after a couple 40oz's)The way I see it, if some ******* wants to pull a gun on you to look "hard" that is more than enough reason for you to put a couple in his center mass. You should be carrying anyway, right? Let the fools act tough if they want, see where it gets them when it comes down to it. I think people should be able to dress how they want.
    Agreed. But if this scenario happend while you were unloading and encasing your gunto get back into your car,you my friend would be from Switzerland.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast