• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I can't stand gangbangers!!!

Landose_theghost

imported post

Just venting out here guys, but I honestly hate these idiots. They all run around with a point to prove, basicly looking for a fight, and most carry a gun, and they shoot at each other because somebody else is wearing the wrong colors !??:banghead:!? They carry to be "hard" or tough, and pull out a gun for simply being "Disrespected dawg":banghead:These people make no sense, and I for one cant stand them.

It seems to me that these cool guys are the real source of why gun laws are the way they are right now. So we should figure a way to stop them,I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways:lol:.

-Landose-

langzaiguy

imported post

You had me until the dress code. Though, I suppose, the gun store owner can deny sale to anyone he wants to, barring race, religion, creed...

Landose_theghost

imported post

Souds silly I know, but "Dress code" would mean

-No baggy pants half off your a**

-No Tilted hats

-No shirts 10 times bigger than anyone should where...etc.

-No untied shoes and or boots

Now of course this is all just a thought, but hell think about it, you tellem at the door that they have to come back dressed better, and I garentee you they will respond with various curse words and walk out loudly, and because they were "disrespected" (or so they thought) they won't come back.

-Landose-

scorpio_vette

imported post

no offense, but that's just another idea of a stupid and senseless "gun law".

do you actually think that if that was the only thing stopping them from buying guns, that they wouldn't dress up nice, buy the guns, and then change again???

why is it that all the people on here that keep bitching about gun control and gun laws, keep coming back and suggesting more gun control and gun laws???

when are you people going to stand together instead of constantly fighting each other???

yeah gang bangers suck. if you really want them gone, then let nature take it's course.

PT111

imported post

When did the constitution quit covering gangbangers. If they aren't in jail then they have every right to carry or purchase a gun that any otehr citizen has. Your proposal counds exactly like it came off of the Brady Bunch site. Why should someone be denied their rights because of how they dress or talk. Until they have been convicted of a crime and put in jail their rights to carry guns or whatever they want to do is exactly the same as your rights. The constitution and BOR apply to everyone.

Landose_theghost

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:

do you actually think that if that was the only thing stopping them from buying guns, that they wouldn't dress up nice, buy the guns, and then change again???

why is it that all the people on here that keep bitching about gun control and gun laws, keep coming back and suggesting more gun control and gun laws???

when are you people going to stand together instead of constantly fighting each other???

yeah gang bangers suck. if you really want them gone, then let nature take it's course.
No gun law here buddy. Besides, it would be up to the gun store owner to enforce this. And yes it would work (to a degree), I know their kind (and no, not from watching Gangland) I grew up with the like and for somebody to tell them to change thier clothes, this = Disrespect to them, and they take it personal. End result,they leave and don't come back. And FYI, store owners can already restrict people if they want right now,take a look the next time you enter a Citgo or SA.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:

No gun law here buddy. Besides, it would be up to the gun store owner to enforce this. And yes it would work (to a degree), I know their kind (and no, not from watching Gangland) I grew up with the like and for somebody to tell them to change thier clothes, this = Disrespect to them, and they take it personal. End result,they leave and don't come back. And FYI, store owners can already restrict people if they want right now,take a look the next time you enter a Citgo or SA.
Bangers could be a thing of the past, if it was ok to waste them on sight.:)

scorpio_vette

imported post

define---gangbanger???

sometimes i get the feeling that it would be in my best interested NOT to meet members of this board. specially during the summer, because depending on your definition of "gangbanger", i would more than likely match the description of said individual.

so basically i have already been judged, even though i have no record, never been arrested, never sat in the back of a police car, and have worked for everything that i own, and take care of my wife and child. but thanks to some of you guys, i shouldn't be allowed to own/carry a firearm simply because of the way i look.

Interesting.

Landose_theghost

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
define---gangbanger???

sometimes i get the feeling that it would be in my best interested NOT to meet members of this board. specially during the summer, because depending on your definition of "gangbanger", i would more than likely match the description of said individual.

so basically i have already been judged, even though i have no record, never been arrested, never sat in the back of a police car, and have worked for everything that i own, and take care of my wife and child. but thanks to some of you guys, i shouldn't be allowed to own/carry a firearm simply because of the way i look.

Interesting.
Easy buddy, your taking this WAY too personal. If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one. Nuff sed.

scorpio_vette

imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
define---gangbanger???

Interesting.
Easy buddy, your taking this WAY too personal. If you don't want to be labeled a gangbanger, then don't dress like one. Nuff sed.

i'm just trying to show you guys that you aren't nearly as open minded and accepting as you claim you are. i have chosen to look the way i do. i heard or read a rumor somewhere that said something about "freedom of expression" or something like that. maybe i misunderstood.

i'm sure none of you guys like being labled for your dress code "wearing a gun on your hip". same thing. how one dressed, wears their hair, etc.. doesn't necessarily have any affect on their lifestyle. i understand it's a stereotype. but the same way you guys don't like your rights infringed because of "certain individuals", you guys should also be careful not to infringe on other peoples rights.

just saying.

PS: i just had a random thought. how many black people are members of the opencarry movements and similar websites??? i mean after all, blacks shouldn't be allowed to carry because they're all criminals who don't take care of their wifes and kids and just pump iron all day before going out robbing and beating people.

see how stupid and ridiculous that sounds??? free should be free. regardless of color, clothings, sex, etc..etc..

you can't choose to have your rights freed, but put somebody else behind a cage.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
scorpio_vette wrote:
define---gangbanger???

Interesting.

i'm just trying to show you guys that you aren't nearly as open minded and accepting as you claim you are. i have chosen to look the way i do. i heard or read a rumor somewhere that said something about "freedom of expression" or something like that. maybe i misunderstood.

i'm sure none of you guys like being labled for your dress code "wearing a gun on your hip". same thing. how one dressed, wears their hair, etc.. doesn't necessarily have any affect on their lifestyle. i understand it's a stereotype. but the same way you guys don't like your rights infringed because of "certain individuals", you guys should also be careful not to infringe on other peoples rights.

just saying.

PS: i just had a random thought. how many black people are members of the opencarry movements and similar websites??? i mean after all, blacks shouldn't be allowed to carry because they're all criminals who don't take care of their wifes and kids and just pump iron all day before going out robbing and beating people.

see how stupid and ridiculous that sounds??? free should be free. regardless of color, clothings, sex, etc..etc..

you can't choose to have your rights freed, but put somebody else behind a cage.
when i say Gangbanger I don't mean, Biker or Motorcycle club member. Former member of ABATE & ABATE of WI State board member here. Bikers are all mostly good people with a few exceptions.. I have multiple Tats & have had piercings ( ear ) . when I say Gang banger I mean the ghetto bangers that deal drugs, drink Colt .45 & like talking with their hands, flashing gang signs. White, Black, Mexican, Asian Gangs <<< they are all the same...LOW Lifes.

Most law abiding Blacks on these boards feel the same way..the Bangers have to go.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

How has this devolved from fighting for rights to the point of refusing to show a Cop any ID because you don't have to infringing on the freedom of expression of others?

Encouraging violence based on nothing more than prejudice andprofiling?

As an American, I find this offensive.

How about taking a look at the video and pictures from our Green Bay OC picnic and see how many people in attendance you believe should be "wasted" because of how they were dressed in relation to this suggested standard?

How about we assume that anyone with tatoos, long hair, leather, etc is a criminal and should not be OC-ing? Be sure that you call the Cops if you see it....:? Know that someone may make that call on you if they do not like how you dress...;)

Although I have zero tolerance for punks, it would be a boring world if everyone dressed the same. I judge on actions, not looks.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
when i say Gangbanger I don't mean, Biker or Motorcycle club member. Former member of ABATE & ABATE of WI State board member here. Bikers are all mostly good people with a few exceptions.. I have multiple Tats & have had piercings ( ear ) . when I say Gang banger I mean the ghetto bangers that deal drugs, drink Colt .45 & like talking with their hands, flashing gang signs. White, Black, Mexican, Asian Gangs <<< they are all the same...LOW Lifes.

Most law abiding Blacks on these boards feel the same way..the Bangers have to go.
Although it is illegal to be a criminal...:cool:, it is not illegal to dress or "act" like one.

I have no objections to coming down hard on drug dealers and violent gang members.

My point is that we need to be careful when we suggest a dress code and plan to judge individuals accordingly....

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interceptor_Knight wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

Although it is illegal to be a criminal...:cool:, it is not illegal to dress or "act" like one.

I have no objections to coming down hard on drug dealers and violent gang members.

My point is that we need to be careful when we suggest a dress code and plan to judge individuals accordingly....
:) that's what i said...:lol:

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

It isn't illegal to drink Colt 45 and talk with your hands ........:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:

It isn't illegal to drink Colt 45 and talk with your hands ........:lol:
drinking that swill should be illegal & i agree the deaf have every right to communicate using sign language.:)

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways:lol:.

-Landose-
It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun." If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color. If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law. For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Shotgun wrote:
Landose_theghost wrote:
I vote gun storesenforce a"dress code", that'll stop (or at least curb)these retards from buying a legal gun anyways:lol:.

-Landose-
It's an entertaining thought, but I'm against policies or laws that inhibit "buying a legal gun." If it's legal, then there should be little to inhibit the sale.

From a legal standpoint, one might conceivably argue that such a dress code would have a disparate impact on people of a certain race or color. If so, it might then be in violation of Wisconsin's "public accommodations" law. For example, if I owned a store and claimed I do not have a policy against doing business with Jews, but I do have a policy against allowing anyone wearing a yamaka to enter the store; I don't think it would be too difficult to argue that it's a policy that tends to deter Jews from entering the store or to feel unwelcome there.
here i go being very PC incorrect , people that wear their pants around their knee's & deal drugs plus certain religious sect's that look like they could be one of the scum bags that drove planes into the trade centers , should not be able to buy guns. I know, how about American's only & I mean born here or naturalized. those that don't practice a religion that preaches killing the infidel to gain you favor with Allah would also be allowed... so, Muslims & Bangers no guns..or do we want more Fort Hood shootings & Drive by's...:?

PT111

imported post

This is a great thread for the Brady Bunch Forum. As much as I want to agree with some of you about gangbangers and the other scum of the earth I have to remember that the Constitution applies to all and anyone that wants to take that away from some should look at the mirror because you are next.