• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Patriots Help is Requested! Please help out for a good cause!

mikestilly

imported post

Mike Cox's Needs Your Help

I'm calling for all volunteers who want to see the most pro-gun conservative candidate become governor. Because most of our supporters are at the rally this Saturday we seriously are in need of some supporters to fill the tables during the times of the rally which are most critical (between 11am -12pm) If you cant make that time you can volunteer for whatever timespan suits your schedule. I told the campagin we had the most 2A members anywhere in Michigan. Please dont let me down!! :dude:

-Rock Financial Showplace (NOVI) Saturday 9am-5pm Sunday 9am-3pm (You are able to open carry here simply make sure you enter at the dealer/vendor entrance and make sure someone there gives you a dealer/vendor badge)*I have OC'ed here many times now

-Gibralter Trade Center (TAYLOR) Friday 12pm-8pm Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 10am-6pm

-Doyle Community Center (STURGIS) Saturday 9am-5pm and Sunday 10am-3pm

If there are any interested patriots out there please contact. Don't hesitate to tell them you're from MOC either:

Robbie Rankey
Attorney General Mike Cox Campagn
Special Assistant to Attorney General Mike Cox Michigan Republican Party Deputy Chairman
robbie.rankey@gmail.com
(989) 714-2224

mikestilly

imported post

lapeer20m wrote:
mike cox appears to have a good 2A record.  I will most likely vote for him in the fall.  There are a couple of things i struggle with.  The biggest thing is he cheated on his wife.
 The 2nd thing, which is much smaller in comparison is that nowhere on his website does he mention anything about gun rights...at least not that i found in the hour i spent looking around. 

The problem with electing officials, is that we don't get to vote for a good candidate, we just have to choose the least bad of the two bad candidates!

Considering that no person on earth can say they are a perfect person without making any mistakes in their life. He has made a mistake in that respect and he and his wife dealt with it and moved on with their lives and their relationship.

How about his very long proven track record of 2A rights as AG? He's also written 2A editorials for the news going back many years even before he was AG and serving in our military as a marine. He is very far from a bad candidate he's the best one we've seen in a long time.

He wants to provide tax cuts to all Michigan businesses and repeal the SBT. If you own your own business I definitely recommend reading his plan @ http://www.mikecox2010.com/putting-michigan-back-to-work/ he has the most comprehensive plan of any candidate.

G

imported post

How about an update on how things went on Saturday at the Mike Cox event.

mikestilly

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:

The event was excellent. Had a great performance by Mitch Ryder and Mike speech was very uplifting. I have the full event on video and will take some time to edit the footage I have. Once finished I will be posting it up on Youtube. I spoke with pro gun supporters from all over Michigan whom all are supporting Mike. From what I saw I was the only MOC member in attendance. I did see several people from MGO, MCRGO, and many different gun clubs. Hopefully as things pick up we can see some more MOC people supporting Mike as he leaves the non-pro gun candidates in the dust.

PS what I mean as other non-pro gun candidates I will be posting later past anti-gun comments and positions taken by the so called other pro-gun candidates.

G

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

The event was excellent. Had a great performance by Mitch Ryder and Mike speech was very uplifting. I have the full event on video and will take some time to edit the footage I have. Once finished I will be posting it up on Youtube. I spoke with pro gun supporters from all over Michigan whom all are supporting Mike. From what I saw I was the only MOC member in attendance. I did see several people from MGO, MCRGO, and many different gun clubs. Hopefully as things pick up we can see some more MOC people supporting Mike as he leaves the non-pro gun candidates in the dust.

PS what I mean as other non-pro gun candidates I will be posting later past anti-gun comments and positions taken by the so called other pro-gun candidates.
Thanks for the up date.

Being out of state right now, I don't get much info from there that isn't tainted.

Getting a bit of firsthand "insider" updating is refreshing.