• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Pictures

logan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm making a website for a class and it's going to be on open carry. If the website is good enough when I'm done, I'll probably share it here!

But anyways, I would like some pictures to put on it. If you have some of you carrying or from an open carry event, feel free to post them, or e-mail them to me at opencarrywi@gmail.com. If you could, note the date they were taken and where they were at.

I know I could probably go through and find pictures, but maybe we can start a picture thread!