• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

is there a way too???????

johnnyd1974

imported post

get my password from my old screen name andmy old e-mail address??

i used to have a wow(wideopenwest) e-mail,but when you dnt pay the bill....lol

you cant get into your e-mail!! and i cant remember my old password!

so i had to make up this new one!

my old screen name was johnnyd74!!

ohhh...... just got off phone with a detroit police officer friend, who says they had a training day, about open carry..she said it was good for open carry and they were told not to stop just cause of open carry! i will get more info soon!

they also handed out paper work? i will get that also

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

If you no longer have access to the e-mail address that you used to register with, there is absolutely no way to get your password unless one of the forum moderators resets it for you.

Simply convincing them that you are really you will be difficult in and of itself.

Ben

G

imported post

johnnyd1974 wrote:
get my password from my old screen name andmy old e-mail address??

i used to have a wow(wideopenwest) e-mail,but when you dnt pay the bill....lol

you cant get into your e-mail!! and i cant remember my old password!

so i had to make up this new one!

my old screen name was johnnyd74!!

ohhh...... just got off phone with a detroit police officer friend, who says they had a training day, about open carry..she said it was good for open carry and they were told not to stop just cause of open carry! i will get more info soon!

they also handed out paper work? i will get that also
Thanks for the info.

And welcome to OCDO.;)

johnnyd1974

imported post

im sure i can get some people to stand up for me??

i was in fact the videoer for the warren council meeting thing

i also picked up someone at their house and was at somone else's house to get the video on to youtube?

ok.......now is the time to stand up for me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please!:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:

ohh yea someone very powerful(Mr. Brian Jeffs)was standing right next to me when i call a judge a douche bag! and that someone almost sh*% himself laughing:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...c'mon brian..um mr jeffs,help me out sir?

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

Hey John good to hear from you again. I thought you ran away from Michigan or something.

To the mods; from the statements given from this new user name I am personally 110% confident this is the original Johnnyd74. Also,I noticedthere are many accounts created in Michigan that are obvious spoofs, we are in sore need of a thorough house-cleaning.