Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: So when is enuff,enuff?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Honestly, I hear alot of people saying they won't take any more infringment on our rights...etc, and yet aside from the whole OC movement,not much is being done to curb current infringment or even future. So when is enuff,enuff people? And for that matteronce we've had "Enuff", what is to be done then? What can be done? (and don't say vote them out, it's too late for all that and besides, they'll just replace em with a new one just like the old)

    IMHO, we as a society arein a similar situation our country was in, in 1775 and I feelthe dam is about to break.And with all thefacism taking place nationwide, maybeanother Revolution isn't too far fetched afterall?:?? Or even worse, what if it's too late for one?

    -Landose-


    PS. As a counter to all the scaries out there, and to keep this clean,I must further add, that I do not condone violent revolution of any kind.Afterall, there are other alternatives to fighting! <-----Yea, I stole that line from the first Star Wars movie, so sue me Lucas!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    Honestly, I hear alot of people saying they won't take any more infringment on our rights...etc, and yet aside from the whole OC movement,not much is being done to curb current infringment or even future. So when is enuff,enuff people? And for that matteronce we've had "Enuff", what is to be done then? What can be done? (and don't say vote them out, it's too late for all that and besides, they'll just replace em with a new one just like the old)

    IMHO, we as a society arein a similar situation our country was in, in 1775 and I feelthe dam is about to break.And with all thefacism taking place nationwide, maybeanother Revolution isn't too far fetched afterall?:?? Or even worse, what if it's too late for one?

    -Landose-
    well, it's not too late for the big Reset..in fact over the last 2 years or so , Americans have went on a stock up binge...Millions of guns have been sold & Hundreds of Millions of rounds of Ammo have been horded.. Americans are armed for the big Reset...but they have no stomach for it, no Brass....The Majority of Armed Americans are not Made of the same cloth as our founding fathers..... Everyone is too busy, with the day to day grind to go off and fight a Revolution. House payments, Utility bills, TAXES & the kids college funds don't get paid when your fighting a revolution.

    Things would really have to spiral down the toilet in the good Ole USA before enough people got together to plan out a reset.....too many like living like subjects..:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  3. #3
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    Shut this thread down yourself before a moderator comes along and locks it for you. Talk of revolution has zero place on this board. There are plenty of other places you can bring this conversation....:?

    Seriously. Go over to someplace like AWRM.org where their whole purpose in life is to talk about this stuff.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Post imported post

    Excuse me! What happened to freedom of speech?

    If you don't like what is being said feel free to go to another thread.

    We are not all sheeple who simply want to only talk about what the so called righteous government thinks is OK.

    With that said, in response to the OP there are things that are being done right now.
    Such as the GFSZ law suit and the SCOTUS hearing in March. It is very important that we throw our support behind both of these missions.

    You may be very right about the election issue and the reason for this is because people will vote for the money.

    Which ever candidate has the most money will always be considered the front runner.
    It is all a part of American greed. The fact is this is how we have voted for years and that is why things have been the same for years no matter which party is in office.

    Maybe, just maybe if the sheeple started voting for the person who would make positive change instead of the person with the largest campaign fund things would start happening in this state and country.

    I firmly believe that Ron Paul would have been the Presidential candidate that would have brought the most positive change to this country.

    I still believe that Mark Todd would bring the most positive change to Wisconsin.

    The sheeple did not vote for Ron Paul and they more than likely won't consider Mark Todd because he doesn't have the biggest bank account. So therefore we will end up with someone like Scott Walker who has no answer for anything except, 'maintain taxes." Walker refuses to make any statement on Gun laws because he is afraid of the repercussions. He is the candidate that will only tell you what you want to hear when it will gain him the most advantage.

    Tom the Taxer Barrett is just more of the same. If he makes it into office he will try to impose even more restrictions on our freedoms.

    I would like to see organizations such as OCDO and WisconsinCarry.Inc. campaign against these candidates and for once support a candidate for reasons other than money. But I don't see that happening because they like the rest are stuck on the money issue.

    Maybe if we all voted with our conscience instead of voting for where the money is things would get straightened out in the damn country. People are always bitching about change yet they support more of the same by voting for the money.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Lurchiron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Shawano,WI.
    Posts
    1,011

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Shut this thread down yourself before a moderator comes along and locks it for you. Talk of revolution has zero place on this board. There are plenty of other places you can bring this conversation....:?

    Seriously. Go over to someplace like AWRM.org where their whole purpose in life is to talk about this stuff.
    Huh? Did I just see Peter rob(mug is more like it) Paul, just to pay Yaweh?

    My vote goes for testing Green Bay's water supply; something just doesn't seem right here.
    Bale da Hay

    "Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"


    Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

    Havamal (Bellows translation)

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    as much as i like talking about this stuff, I agree we should change the channel. Once again We & that includes me have gotten off the OC subject. Green Bay's water supply is just fine, there is plenty of Chlorine & Fluoride in it for those that enjoy drinking chemicals.:celebrate
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  7. #7
    Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,839

    Post imported post

    J.Gleason wrote:
    Excuse me! What happened to freedom of speech?

    If you don't like what is being said feel free to go to another thread.

    We are not all sheeple who simply want to only talk about what the so called righteous government thinks is OK.
    No one is infringing on your freedom of speech. A moderated forum does not infringe on your rights. Talk of armed revolution has no place in this forum. It is entirely appropriate to talk about freedom and liberty and the gun rights revolution which we are engaged in, but talk of an armed revolution issimply not appropriate. Advocating illegal acts against the government are not what we are about.

  8. #8
    Regular Member bigdaddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southsider der hey
    Posts
    1,320

    Post imported post

    Why are some people looking forward to war? I have no wish to harm fellow Americans or to be harmed by them. A civil war, civil unrest or just a local skirmish will result inAmericans being killed or hurt by Americans. is it some Mad Max and the Thunderdome fantasy?

    I am interested in my civil rights and liberties, and will fight for them. But I am not going to be looking to draw blood unless its a last resort.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:
    Excuse me! What happened to freedom of speech?

    If you don't like what is being said feel free to go to another thread.

    We are not all sheeple who simply want to only talk about what the so called righteous government thinks is OK.
    No one is infringing on your freedom of speech. A moderated forum does not infringe on your rights. Talk of armed revolution has no place in this forum. It is entirely appropriate to talk about freedom and liberty and the gun rights revolution which we are engaged in, but talk of an armed revolution issimply not appropriate. Advocating illegal acts against the government are not what we are about.
    Was it an illegal act against the Government when our founding fathers did the very same thing?

    Don't be a sheep.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Just thought I'd add, that revolution is not a scary word, nor should it be taken as such. I'm not speaking of a "Violent" revolution, more of a revolution of knowledge than anything. IMO, a bunch of pissed of gun owners are not going to inact much change. Those days of old are gone,this revolution will be fought with the weapons we all have in between our ears.

    Just thought I'd clear that up here guys. And btw, this thread is on topic with OC, I merely asked the question, "Where do we go from here", "What can we do to speed this along". I do appreciate the inthusiasm tho guys, and easy there Intercepter ,no harm has been or will be done by posting thisthread!

    -Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  11. #11
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    J.Gleason wrote:
    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:
    Excuse me! What happened to freedom of speech?

    If you don't like what is being said feel free to go to another thread.

    We are not all sheeple who simply want to only talk about what the so called righteous government thinks is OK.
    No one is infringing on your freedom of speech. A moderated forum does not infringe on your rights. Talk of armed revolution has no place in this forum. It is entirely appropriate to talk about freedom and liberty and the gun rights revolution which we are engaged in, but talk of an armed revolution issimply not appropriate. Advocating illegal acts against the government are not what we are about.
    Was it an illegal act against the Government when our founding fathers did the very same thing?

    Don't be a sheep.
    Yes, it was illegal..as armed insurrection & sedition is always illegal, IF YOU LOSE....but if you WIN then it's legal as all hell.

    Interceptor is probably correct about us talking about Revolution on an open froum...we talk about Revolution & red flags go off in an office at DHS or CIA, then THEY begin eye balling this forum & investigation us, putting together folders on us home grown bad guys..... I don't know about you guys but I "love" this government & enjoy living in fear that if I speak the Word Revolution, I might be vanished by THEM. Gotta love living in fear of Big Brother. You see, I LOVE my country, but I fear my Government...It's too bad too because Government's should fear the people, not vise versa...:?
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    Everybody should read this text(Glock34 i'm sure u don't get sick of seeing this ), it's taken WORD for WORD from the declaration of indendance, i've highlighted the main points:

    "When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

    -Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    Interceptor_Knight wrote:
    Advocating illegal acts against the government are not what we are about.
    Exactly when did the act of removing a tyrannical government and starting over in the USA become illegal?

    Isn't that the entire basis of our government the way our founding fathers designed it to be?


  14. #14
    Regular Member bigdaddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southsider der hey
    Posts
    1,320

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Yes, it was illegal..as armed insurrection & sedition is always illegal, IF YOU LOSE....but if you WIN then it's legal as all hell.
    The Victorious are the ones that make the history books.


    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

  15. #15
    Regular Member bigdaddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southsider der hey
    Posts
    1,320

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government,
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

    -Landose-
    This doesnt mean that the government in question will just say "OK, you're right and we will step down".

    I said it in another threadjust before it was locked, the next revolution will be in a court of law.
    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Post imported post

    Then why say you are willing to fight when you are not.

    just sayin.

    I'm not afraid of anyone and that includes big brother.

  17. #17
    Regular Member bigdaddy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southsider der hey
    Posts
    1,320

    Post imported post

    J.Gleason wrote:
    Then why say you are willing to fight when you are not.

    just sayin.

    I'm not afraid of anyone and that includes big brother.

    Who are you to say I am not willing to fight? You dont know me from Adam. Just because I'm not jumping up and agreeing with some fantasy death wish? If you try to take away my guns, you will be in for a fight. Doesn't mean I will be looking forward to it.

    Thats if you were talking to me.

    Otherwise, carry on

    What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    bigdaddy1 wrote:

    Who are you to say I am not willing to fight? You dont know me from Adam. Just because I'm not jumping up and agreeing with some fantasy death wish? If you try to take away my guns, you will be in for a fight. Doesn't mean I will be looking forward to it.



    I think we can all agree with that statement? I for one do. Andafterall, we won't,nor can we be the ones who fire the first shot. We are above that.

    -Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  19. #19
    Regular Member anmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stevens Point WI, ,
    Posts
    879

    Post imported post

    Glock34 wrote:
    Well, it's not too late for the big Reset..in fact over the last 2 years or so , Americans have went on a stock up binge...Millions of guns have been sold & Hundreds of Millions of rounds of Ammo have been horded.. Americans are armed for the big Reset...but they have no stomach for it, no Brass....The Majority of Armed Americans are not Made of the same cloth as our founding fathers..... Everyone is too busy, with the day to day grind to go off and fight a Revolution. House payments, Utility bills, TAXES & the kids college funds don't get paid when your fighting a revolution.

    Things would really have to spiral down the toilet in the good Ole USA before enough people got together to plan out a reset.....too many like living like subjects..:?
    Yep - exactly what you said right there. Besides think about a revolution in this country post-9/11. The government would scream "homeland terrorism" in 2.5 seconds, every news agency would grab onto it and suddenly the true patriots are enemies of the state.

    How hard would it be for the fed to fight it's own citizens with the technology they own? Most of us don't have mountains to hide in and the war on guns in this country both physically and psychologically has all but won the mainstream.

    Hell - thanks to the Patriot Act i'm probably put on some list just for posting those last two paragraphs.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,185

    Post imported post

    Someone mentioned that conditions were similar now to before the American Revolution and thats not true except perhaps for the excessive taxation. Troops are not stationed in our homes eating our food and cannot enter our homes, search, seize and arrest without due process. However bad you think things are in America now, look at the rest of the world and think again.

    If there ever was any violence it would be because a trigger was pulled... the oil ran out or a nuke went off or martial law was instituted. Until then it will be business as usual.

  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487

    Post imported post

    First of all, we start be defining the premise.

    What is "enuff"?

    :P

  22. #22
    Regular Member AaronS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,497

    Post imported post

    Spartacus wrote:
    Someone mentioned that conditions were similar now to before the American Revolution and thats not true except perhaps for the excessive taxation. Troops are not stationed in our homes eating our food and cannot enter our homes, search, seize and arrest without due process. However bad you think things are in America now, look at the rest of the world and think again.

    If there ever was any violence it would be because a trigger was pulled... the oil ran out or a nuke went off or martial law was instituted. Until then it will be business as usual.

    I understand what you are saying, and for the most part I do agree, but we must never forget what happened after Hurricane Katrina. The Government came, and took peoples guns, by force. I guess it could happen in Milwaukee just as easy (if the Constitution won't stop them why would any local law?)... With out any real group of people standing up and banding together, the lone home owner has no chance at all. My one lil AK has no chance at all against even a small tank...

    I still think the best way to see change is to push out the bad elected"officials", and replace them with people that care. I understand this change will take a lot of time, trust me I live in Milwaukee we have a lot of crap officials in office, but it is the only way to see any real change. I don't think America ever had, or has today, any magic "Reset" button. The Feds just wont let that sort of thing fly. America was set up to be able to be changed, though it does take time and effort. Oh, and most of the people that vote, have to agree with you...


    Rock the Vote!

  23. #23
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187

    Post imported post


  24. #24
    Regular Member Old Grump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Blue River, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    387

    Post imported post

    Not to be picky but you would be taken more seriously if you could learn the difference between Martial and Marshall. If I remember correctly it was one guard unit accompanying the police that raided peoples homes and illegally confiscated guns, not the US Army.

    The military using their technology on us, give me a break. That would be the kid next door using his VCTP armed with a 20MM cannon going to Uncle Joes house and confiscating his gun collection because he is a NRA member and a 3rd party voter. I think any officer who told that kid to do such a thing might find himself locked up in a cell along with anybody else stupid enough to think they could order American troops to attack their friends and neighbors.

    BSC are not US Marshalls and cannot impose martial law, they are for the most part citizens of this country, not B grade movie or TV style mercenaries. They train police and provide security where needed when hired to do so, declaring war on US citizens is a little far fetched. They are more than just guns for hire.

    They have been known to jump in during disasters either as contractors to the US government or pro-bono. Before the Army got to New Orleans they had already pulled 121 people off roofs that were stranded by high water with their own helicopters at their own expense. This was happening while Mayor,(cry me a river), Nagin was screaming into the TV cameras it was all Bush's fault and shortly after that he was having his corrupt policemen stealing guns, he was a big help right?

    I would want BSC on my side, not my State Senators or my congressman, I know how helpful they would be. To much running around, arm waving, teeth gnashing and crying the sky is falling, the sky is falling. Better to take a deep breath, drink some cold water and think things out first.

    Nope, don't work for them, never wanted to work for them and I don't have stock in their company but I read more than just one side of an issue and BSC aren't all knuckle dragging, drooling, baby drowning, kitten kicking monsters. Those types can't qualify for that company.
    Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

  25. #25
    Regular Member BROKENSPROKET's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Trempealeau County
    Posts
    2,187

    Post imported post



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •