• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CantonDad

imported post

Ive been reading this site for a year on the sidelines. Decided to sign up today. I have a good "feel" for whos' who and their opinions. I have a CPL, I havent open carried yet. I am totally pro gun.

Seems the house is as bit out of order.

I watched the lansing videos. Wasnt too impressed with what i saw from all parties.

I will watch and listen more than i post. And will continue to promote OC with a smile andfactual information.

If you want to educate the masses, being professional, well dressed, well spoken, friendly, ego free and welcoming will go a long way.

Hope im not out of line for my first post.

Matt

Michigander

imported post

Welcome! Glad another lurker finally decided to register. :celebrate

Remember, there is no seniority structure, so it doesn't matter how much you've posted, so long as you say what you mean and know what you're talking about.

Packer fan

imported post

CantonDad wrote:
Ive been reading this site for a year on the sidelines. Decided to sign up today. I have a good "feel" for whos' who and their opinions. I have a CPL, I havent open carried yet. I am totally pro gun.

Seems the house is as bit out of order.

I watched the lansing videos. Wasnt too impressed with what i saw from all parties.

I will watch and listen more than i post.  And will continue to promote OC with a smile and factual information.

If you want to educate the masses, being professional, well dressed, well spoken, friendly, ego free and welcoming will go a long way.

Hope im not out of line for my first post.

Matt

+1

manicdevery

imported post

Welcome welcome,

i will never hate you for your opinion, the most i will do is offer a rebuttal or any advise i might see useful to either party. . . did someone say Party? :D

Devery

choover

imported post

THway wrote:
choover wrote:
THway wrote:
YES.... Welcome to the forum... perhaps we could get together for lunch some time....
I work in canton I could certainly join for a lunch.
Ok... Lunch it is... Where would you like to eat tomorrow? I know a great coney island.....
I work nights so I sleep during the day and am a single dad so I have to get my kiddies from school, off this saturday and sunday though. Either are good for me if they work for you.