• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

THway

imported post

choover wrote:
THway wrote:
choover wrote:
THway wrote:
YES.... Welcome to the forum... perhaps we could get together for lunch some time....
I work in canton I could certainly join for a lunch.
Ok... Lunch it is... Where would you like to eat tomorrow? I know a great coney island.....
I work nights so I sleep during the day and am a single dad so I have to get my kiddies from school, off this saturday and sunday though. Either are good for me if they work for you.
Saturday would would be fine... Sunday I might go to cabelas and help out... idk yet... But Saturday would work...

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

THway wrote:
choover wrote:
THway wrote:
choover wrote:
THway wrote:
YES.... Welcome to the forum... perhaps we could get together for lunch some time....
I work in canton I could certainly join for a lunch.
Ok... Lunch it is... Where would you like to eat tomorrow? I know a great coney island.....
I work nights so I sleep during the day and am a single dad so I have to get my kiddies from school, off this saturday and sunday though. Either are good for me if they work for you.
Saturday would would be fine... Sunday I might go to cabelas and help out... idk yet... But Saturday would work...
Hey if you guys are up for a road trip, and feel like going to 'The Pit' after lunch, i'll be heading that way anyway.

what say you?

Glock 19

imported post

CantonDad wrote:
Ive been reading this site for a year on the sidelines. Decided to sign up today. I have a good "feel" for whos' who and their opinions. I have a CPL, I havent open carried yet. I am totally pro gun.

Seems the house is as bit out of order.

I watched the lansing videos. Wasnt too impressed with what i saw from all parties.

I will watch and listen more than i post. And will continue to promote OC with a smile andfactual information.

If you want to educate the masses, being professional, well dressed, well spoken, friendly, ego free and welcoming will go a long way.

Hope im not out of line for my first post.

Matt
If you have a strong opinion on something you might get condescending replys...oh wait he resigned...my bad;)

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Glock 19 wrote:
CantonDad wrote:
Ive been reading this site for a year on the sidelines. Decided to sign up today. I have a good "feel" for whos' who and their opinions. I have a CPL, I havent open carried yet. I am totally pro gun.

I watched the lansing videos. Wasnt too impressed with what i saw from all parties.

I will watch and listen more than i post. And will continue to promote OC with a smile andfactual information.

If you want to educate the masses, being professional, well dressed, well spoken, friendly, ego free and welcoming will go a long way.

Matt
If you have a strong opinion on something you might get condescending replys...oh wait he resigned...my bad;)
On a scale of 1 to Gary Busey, how necessary was that, really?
I'm thinking like a 2...

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Glock 19 wrote:
CantonDad wrote:

Matt
I'm thinking like a 2...
Um, wow. Yeah. I agree.

autosurgeon

imported post

Evil Creamsicle wrote:
Glock 19 wrote:
CantonDad wrote:

I will watch and listen more than i post.  And will continue to promote OC with a smile and factual information.

Matt
I'm thinking like a 2...

Like a -10