• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Febuary OC Meeting

David.Car

imported post

wickedspray wrote:
new guy to you're forum. a couple of friends and I would like to join you the 20th if that's alright. I new open carry was legal but I always heard the horror stories of getting arrested for brandishing if you did it. I look forward to exercising my rights.

thank you for you're time
Sometimes these events are all you need to get you out there and doing it. My first OC was on a gathering as well. Since that point over 1.5 years ago I OC at least 90% of the time. Oh, and I have never had a encounter with a LEO of any kind.

wickedspray

imported post

thanks for the invite. I've got myself and 1 buddy coming for sure and maybe one more. I'll see if I can round any more people up. see you saturday

oh by the way my name is Aric

thanks

David.Car

imported post

Alright, probably my final post in here before the meat on Saturday.

My offer to take people with me shooting at Fish Trap before hand still stands. If interested hit me with a private message before 1600 tomorrow.

dwordinger

imported post

For those who haven’t been there before or are unfamiliar with the downtown Cheney metropolis:

From Spokane take I-90 west to exit 270. That exit puts you on Highway 904 westbound. Once in Cheney, Hwy 904 becomes 1[sup]st[/sup] Street. The Eagles is 414 1[sup]st[/sup] Street, on the right hand, north side of the road. If the street parking is full there is parking behind the building.

From Fishtrap, or Seattle, take I-90 east to exit 257 and turn right on Hwy 904. When 904 enters Cheney it becomes 1[sup]st[/sup] Street and just past the first stoplight the Eagles is on your left.

Enter through the front vestibule and make a 45° right. There are about four tables there and we can move some together if we want.

The no minors (no self defense) area is marked with a sign and bounded by a half height wall. Anyone who misses that is unable to see his front sight.

I expect to be there early and I’ll have a table. I’ll be easy to recognize; I’ll be the guy wearing the XD45.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Dwordinger what happened to your Taurus Judge?? My XD is in getting new sights, soI will be carrying my Brolinmatch 1911,see you there.

wickedspray

imported post

sorry forgot my camera. good meeting though. got alot of answers to my questions and after the get together makes me want to support this more than ever. After the meeting the big guy(big to my stature) went straight to Wal-mart and did some O.C. You got him motivated. Let me know if you want to O.C. in this area I will see what I can do. We are looking forward to a O.C. bbq when the weather get's a bit warmer:lol::lol: