• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOIA Request for Pillo's Attendence at Olympia

triehl27

imported post

How about someone doing a FOIA Request for Pillo's Time card for the day of the hearing? Or for the Official Business in Olympia?

I myself do not have the time to run this to the ground. But with what has been said by Bellevue, I would think that this would be a legit request.

If she was there for some kind of official business there will be a trail, either attendance at a meeting or a signature page for drop offs, something. If there is nothing then there you have it.

Her Time card will also tell you if she was on the clock for business. But also if she was then it will tell you if she clocked off for he little speech.

Just an idea.

heresolong

imported post

Her work schedule for that day and vehicle checkout logs would also tell us if she had another reason to drive a taxpayer funded vehicle to Oly or if she drove all the way there just to testify on the taxpayer dime.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

heresolong wrote:
Her work schedule for that day and vehicle checkout logs would also tell us if she had another reason to drive a taxpayer funded vehicle to Oly or if she drove all the way there just to testify on the taxpayer dime.
I bet a lot of working regular folk would have loved the chance to make it there and testify. Bet a lot of working regular folks employer's wouldn't let them be paid to do so or take time off of work in the middle of a work day to do so.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I am all for getting as much info onPillo as possable and protesting her actions as a public figure. I think everyone is barking up the wrong tree as far as time cards and checking out a vehicle etc. Someone in her position is never really off, even on vacation I would wagershe is avaliable.Most likely has a car full time andnever punches a time clock. Personal days, sick days none of that kind of stuffusually applys to people in her position. You guys are thinking way too fardown the totem pole.

The protestshould be the fact that shespokeas an official in uniform and either lied or is grossly misinformed on a subject she should know.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Orphan wrote:
I am all for getting as much info onPillo as possable and protesting her actions as a public figure. I think everyone is barking up the wrong tree as far as time cards and checking out a vehicle etc. Someone in her position is never really off, even on vacation I would wagershe is avaliable.Most likely has a car full time andnever punches a time clock. Personal days, sick days none of that kind of stuffusually applys to people in her position. You guys are thinking way too fardown the totem pole.

The protestshould be the fact that shespokeas an official in uniform and either lied or is grossly misinformed on a subject she should know.
Hmmm like a management position (which a chief is) it would be salary, with the perks. I get that.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Dosnt mean she should get off, just that it needs approched differently. Someone at that level gets the perks but also theyget held to a higher level of accountability. If I lived in Belingham I would be at CityHall raising cane. It should not take very many people to get a stroing reaction.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Orphan wrote:
Dosnt mean she should get off, just that it needs approched differently. Someone at that level gets the perks but also theyget held to a higher level of accountability. If I lived in Belingham I would be at CityHall raising cane. It should not take very many people to get a stroing reaction.
I totally agree and if she was the Chief here in Bellingham I would do exactly that. Unfortunately for Bellevue she is their chief. Not that Bellingham is any different I was told I would be arrested if I went to City Hall to make a complaint against B'ham police officers. By our Deputy Chief.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Noted she's the ChiefofBellevue. Also noted I evidentlycant spell Bellingham either.

SVG keep me straight, there are way too many towns over there to keep track of.