• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IRS arming up with snort-barreled shotguns!

Dave Workman

Dave Workman

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
Wow, just wow, and the other information regarding the FBI's purchases.... wow

Tek, feel free to forward these links to all your pals.

As I say...your tax dollars at work.

Statesman

imported post

What do we expect the IRS to terrorize Americans with, super squirt guns? YOUR congressman supports the IRS in nearly every tyrannical endeavor, because they are engaging in collecting money for them to control your life.

The problem here is our congressmen. IRS tyrants and mercenaries are a dime a dozen, and will do what they are told to get paid.

YOUR congressman wants the IRS to use shotguns that turn people into wallpaper. If congress has to pummell its victims into wallpaper to get money out of them, they will do it.

Superlite27

imported post

What does this mean for U.S. vs. Miller?

I thought short barreled shotguns were unsuitable for military purposes? Now that they ARE, doesn't this invalidate U.S. vs. Miller?

rodbender

imported post

The IRS has had "police powers" for a long time now. This is the standing army that the founders warned about, along with the FBI, DEA, BATFE, and the U.S. Marshall's among others. Where in the Constitution does it say that the feds can have cops?

ETA: Don't me the tired old "General Welfare" clause crap.

Toad

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I was working on a marketing report back in '99 and was disgusted when I found out that the IRS had more issued guns than any other agency. I knew right then that we (Americans) were dealing with a very dangerous government. Hearing on the IRS purchasing firearms is no surprise to me.

Statesman

imported post

ufcfanvt wrote:
Chill out fellas. What's there to worry about?
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/04/29/irs.hearings/

rofl. What a crock. The IRS respecting taxpayers?

"It is essential that the IRS conduct itself properly in all dealings with taxpayers, including criminal investigations," Rossotti said. He said Americans deserve "an agency that treats taxpayers properly, respects their rights, while also collecting the taxes that are due."

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

rodbender wrote:
The IRS has had "police powers" for a long time now. This is the standing army that the founders warned about, along with the FBI, DEA, BATFE, and the U.S. Marshall's among others. Where in the Constitution does it say that the feds can have cops?

ETA: Don't me the tired old "General Welfare" clause crap.
IRS, FBI, CIA, NSA, US MARSHALS, DHS, BATFE, LOCAL POLICE ( swat teams, etc. etc, etc ) Yup, it's a lose knit standing army your correct & yes they did warn us about them. they the founders also spelled out what we are supposed to do about them & their corrupt government...but I don't see it happening

So, if you don't pay your taxes...the IRS execution teams storm through your front / back doors & use splatter guns on you, family & dog as punishment.

STILL THINK YOU LIVE IN A FREE SOCIETY PEOPLE ?!