Thread: Feb WAC show

Post imported post

Just curious if the maiden voyage of the new OCDO banner will be flown at the WAC show in a couple of weeks.

www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Post imported post

It is my plan to fly it. I had asked earlier if anyone had reserved a table & if not I'll get on it.

Post imported post

You guys just beat me to it. I was going to post up today that if anyone wanted to make donations for the table to that paypal account we have set up, I'd definately work the table. We need to post the link for that account again here to make it easy. The table price is $40.00.
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Post imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
    You guys just beat me to it. I was going to post up today that if anyone wanted to make donations for the table to that paypal account we have set up, I'd definately work the table. We need to post the link for that account again here to make it easy. The table price is $40.00.
    Spyder,

Send me a PM with your first name & mailing addy. (I met you at the last show, but damn if I can remember).

I made up name badges for M1 & Trigger. Since you will be working the table as well, you should have one too. There badass.. Ask M1.
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Post imported post

donations can be made via paypal to washingtongunrights@gmail.com be sure to click the donation box so no fees get taken out of it.

We also need to look at an order of pamphlets. I have about 50-75 left.

Post imported post

Once you're at the WAC show and you find something you want to buy, can you join the WAC right there at the show? Or should I join before I go and hope that I'll find a good deal?

Post imported post

You can join after you get there. If you do, save the ticket for entrance as it will be counted toward your membership. Then, yes, you can buy.