• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brian Steps down...

Haman J.T.

imported post

God Bless Brian! I always wondered how you could do all that you were doin!I understand how something had to give.Thanks for everything! Jeff.

eastmeyers

imported post

Thank you for all of your time, effort, and respect to all of us here. You are sorely missed. God bless you and your family, enjoy your extra free time.

God Bless sir.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Wow. Thank you all so much, I'm tearing up. It was my pleasure. I have made some great friends and in all the events I attended and all the people I have met and worked with I can honestly say you are some of the best people in the world.

You are all part of the solution, not the problem. You represent all that is great about this country. We have made great strides in OC and civil liberties, many people don't realize this isn't just about guns, it's about freedom. We couldn't have done what we have done without the help of our Board, our members and OCDO participants.

But remember, I'm not dead and I'm still a charter member of MOC, Inc. I will be at events and as my free time increases (after April 19th I hope.) I will be volunteering for various MOC activities. I can still advise and will most likely being doing the talk show with Jerry so check in and say Hi.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Tearfully yours,

Brian

tygereye

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
I hope that my service was valuable and worthwhile, it was a pleasure serving such a fine group of people as you.
Your sevices to MOC were (and still are) very valuable. Thanks!! Glad your sticking around, just wouldn't be the same otherwise!

T Vance

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
And just think how boring meets would be without you and Gordon together at events! I have never laughed so hard as I do when you two guys get going!
Yeah I was fortunate enough to see these two characters interacting with each other at Walmart last November.

WARCHILD

imported post

Not at all, had Brian not been there to set me straight and be the foundation; the show would never have lasted this long. Brian knows I will not continue the show without him at any time.

back to the bushes....

Radioman

imported post

Ven, All I can say is it wont be the same without yew.

I know that was Baaad. Just had to.

Sorry to hear that your stepping down. Just means that we will all have to come out to the 2nd Amendment March in Lansing to give you a good old fashioned ribbing and help out the cause.

See you around.

Radioman