Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28

Thread: Feb 22 Gun control protest in harrisburg

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Feb
    22 National gun control protest day please come out and join us in
    front of the capitol and show your support for the 2A and the fact that
    we will no longer take our rights getting trampled on! http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ha...351&ref=ts

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Just got our permit and are on their calenders! The Capitol police were very friendly by the way and very helpful. They did ask however if you are OCing a long arm rifle etc please do not try to come visit inside because they can't secure a long arm at the check only pistols.

    Hi I would like to check my panzerfaust please lol

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Turtle Creek (outside of Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    84

    Post imported post

    Also be very careful if you take a long arm with you. If you wander within 1000 ft of a school zone you can be arrested and charged with violation of the Gun free school zones act, LTCF or not. Be safe out there.

    18 USC 922(q)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Hey everyone,
    I would like to inform everyone that due to a few reasons we will be moving the event from the third street stairs, to the East side of the Capitol into soldiers grove area of the Capitol complex. This will make it easier for anyone who wants to visit the building and inside to be able to enter (using the East side, and Commonwealth entrances) and check their sidearms. If you are carrying a long arm the Capitol police have informed us your good to go and legal outside but will not be able to enter because they do not have the facilities to secure a long arm. Also, the soldier's grove area will make traffic control, ingress, egress, and also crowding issues much easier. It is also a gorgeous open area. The soldier's grove area also has a large historical significance, due to the medal of honor recipients and memorialized soldiers who fought and and died for our freedoms and rights. The soldier's grove area is a gorgeous open tree lined area that will be a great place.
    Remember, the MACHSA team that will be there for over watch, information, helping out with crowds, and keeping an eye out for lost kids, lost people etc will need to be in full SOP uniform, and public service gear load-out. The headgear will be the Black knit watch cap.

    Well, let's all spread the word like wildfire! And be sure to tell everyone about the location change. Lets get fired up and make this happen! Only we the people and not the politician's will make things change! Hooah....

  5. #5
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    is that you, Pattycake? just so everyone is clear, Pattycake is the "Colonel" of a "militia" located in southern PA. he goes on "maneuvers" with his "unit" in the woods every so often.

    he also believes that it would be wai kewl for people to wear airsoft or red/blue training pistols, in order to terrify people who don't like guns, and to carry long guns within 1,000' feet of school property. he also believes that his middle finger is the only LTCF he needs to show to the authorities.

    his little get together should be interesting; i might go, just to watch the disaster unfold.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post

    jahwarrior72 wrote:
    is that you, Pattycake? just so everyone is clear, Pattycake is the "Colonel" of a "militia" located in southern PA. he goes on "maneuvers" with his "unit" in the woods every so often.

    he also believes that it would be wai kewl for people to wear airsoft or red/blue training pistols, in order to terrify people who don't like guns, and to carry long guns within 1,000' feet of school property. he also believes that his middle finger is the only LTCF he needs to show to the authorities.

    his little get together should be interesting; i might go, just to watch the disaster unfold.

    So um..let me get this...you think we shouldnt open carry because it would terrify people? That doesnt make sense, im pretty sure most people feel safe around cops (why i dont know) because they have guns....

    And also, im glad to see that he is standing up for sumthing. what exactly do u stand up 4? It is better to die for sumthing then live for nothing! Dont be a sheep!

  7. #7
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    popeyepae wrote:
    jahwarrior72 wrote:
    is that you, Pattycake? just so everyone is clear, Pattycake is the "Colonel" of a "militia" located in southern PA. he goes on "maneuvers" with his "unit" in the woods every so often.

    he also believes that it would be wai kewl for people to wear airsoft or red/blue training pistols, in order to terrify people who don't like guns, and to carry long guns within 1,000' feet of school property. he also believes that his middle finger is the only LTCF he needs to show to the authorities.

    his little get together should be interesting; i might go, just to watch the disaster unfold.

    So um..let me get this...you think we shouldnt open carry because it would terrify people? That doesnt make sense, im pretty sure most people feel safe around cops (why i dont know) because they have guns....

    And also, im glad to see that he is standing up for sumthing. what exactly do u stand up 4? It is better to die for sumthing then live for nothing! Dont be a sheep!
    did you even read what i wrote? can you read what i wrote? if you read like you spell, probably not, so let me spell it for you:



    i open carry, because i open carry. not to terrorize the sheep, not to make a political statement, not because i'm Batman, not because i hate Obama, not because Mike Stollenwork says i should, not because i'm sexy, not for anything other than: i want to.

    your buddy Pattycakes it's cool to terrify people, even if you need to use an airsoft gun to do it. he likes to scare people, and bully them. if that doesn't strike you as twisted, then you're either: A - one of his "militia" lackeys, or, B - just as retarded as him.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  8. #8
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    PS -



    sorry, i lied. i am sexy.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post




    hey hey hey, no need to call names! i simply asked a question. It is funny tho how tough sum1 becomes on a forum hiding behind the face of an avatar.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Popeye no point in arguing with this guy he is an immature ass... For the rest of the people who read this forum, please come out and join us on the 22!

  11. #11
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    popeyepae wrote:


    hey hey hey, no need to call names! i simply asked a question. It is funny tho how tough sum1 becomes on a forum hiding behind the face of an avatar.
    my friend, i apologize for the name calling. i'm also sorry you don't read so well. and as far as being a tough guy, everyone here must be hiding behind one as well, since most members here have an avatar.



    FAIL.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  12. #12
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    MountainMan6 wrote:
    Popeye no point in arguing with this guy he is an immature ass... For the rest of the people who read this forum, please come out and join us on the 22!

    so sayeth the lunatic with the physique of a 12 year old, and the girlfriend whose testicles rival my own, who does paramilitary training, but forgets to bring maps with him, and gets lost in the woods.



    MEGAFAIL.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    ?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post

    jahwarrior72 wrote:
    MountainMan6 wrote:
    Popeye no point in arguing with this guy he is an immature ass...* For the rest of the people who read this forum, please come out and join us on the 22!
    *

    so sayeth the lunatic with the physique of a 12 year old, and the girlfriend whose testicles rival my own, who does paramilitary training, but forgets to bring maps with him, and gets lost in the woods.

    *

    MEGAFAIL.

    Do u know him personally?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    No he does not know me personally, no he has never met any one in our unit, come out for anything, never been to all the public service our unit does, and is not on any of the militia forums for 1PA, MM and sure as heck not ours. He started crap yesterday on the facebook page for the national group for Feb 22 gun control protest day. The red gun/ airsoft gun thing comes from all of us on there discussing that for states (such as MD, DC etc) that can't carry a real firearm it was decided to carry airsoft and or red guns. He has started problems on everywhere this event is posted and just continues to cause problems. like I said just ignore him. See you on the 22 popeye?

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    4

    Post imported post

    seems like an awful personal attack tho..wonder wut the reasoning is

  17. #17
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    my reasoning is: he encouraged people to OC on/near school property, whch is fine for handguns, if you have an LTCF. it's not fine, however, for long guns. he was told this, and encouraged people to do it anyway. by doing that, he encouraged people to break the law. violating state and federal law does not help our cause; neither does parading around, acting like you're in a militia, and screaming out radical right wing paranoid rantings. you want people to stop being scared of people open carrying? stop acting like a xxxdamn lunatic, and try acting like a normal person for a change.

    and, if you recall, it was you that attacked me; you were banned from PAFOA, and then proceeded to slam them at every chance you got, claiming PAFOA members were sheep, and didn't stand up for their rights.

    really? so, Meleanie Hain going on TV to publicly diss Bryan Miller (Ceasefire NJ), and suing the sheriff to get her license back is nothing? people from PAFOA travelling across the state to show up for court dates and public hearings to show support for other members they barely know is nothing? holding fundraisers for members to help pay for their legal defense is nothing? helping to draft an update to the MPOETC to include open carry, and making sure every single police department in PA gets one, to cut down on harassment, is nothing?

    jealous much?

    you, Patrick Welsh, are a small man, with a big mouth, an inferiority complex, subpar intelligence, and questionable judgement. you've done nothing to contribute to any cause, and will probably only hinder the one you claim to be behind. if i didn't know anything about guns, and was undecided, you'd probably convince me to be an anti. if i already was an anti, you'd only reinforce my attitude. no one listens to maniacs acting like retards. people like Mike Stollenwork , Rich Banks, Greg Rotz, and others, get people to take them seriously, because they act like normal people, not freaks.

    go ahead and enjoy your protest. i hope you and anyone with you carrying a long gun get arrested for being on school property.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    just shows you how little you pay attention , because I never told anyone to carry on school ground. I said the 1k feet law was once ruled unconstitutional, it got put back in because people refuse to fight for their rights. And I told everyone that its fine to carry long arms at the capitol and that we have before, and will again, and that the capitol police gave a thumbs up. I advocate people fighting against unconstitutional laws, just like i would advocate a thousand armed people descending onto DC


    Also I find it funny you have never met me personally, never met anyone in my unit personally etc, yet you talk **** about the militia movement etc, pretty easy to do from Scranton especially when you have never met some one.

  19. #19
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    EDOGZ818 wrote:
    @ JahWarrior:
    Women are sexy. That makes you an ugly broad or a Biotch!

    Dis attach yourself from his penis & give his genitals room to breathe,
    Taking weak shots at him on a forum , I can't believe.

    What have you ever run besides your mouth?

    Funny how you would show up, but not to support your rights , just to watch others do it. I guess when it cost nothing to be a patriot, you will be all for it.

    You make me ashamed to be from your hometown.

    I'll be there on the 22nd fawk boy , so it's whatever is clever , because I lay leather like Mayweather. In fact, I'll bring 2 pairs of 4oz gloves , just in case you want to give your keyboard muscles a break & put on a show....at your expense.

    Until then, keep shucking & jiving your Uncle Tom shuffle & gobbling up all the man goo you can , because when we are done doing the two hand tango , man milk will be about the only thing you'll be sipping through the straw.

    I wasn't going to get involved in your wimpgotry , but I decided to , simply to but a stop to it.

    When you see me, make way for the back door , unless you want to 2 fist tango , until you have a cracked jaw!

    Stay sexy UNCLE TOM FAWK BOY!



    another idiot who never read Uncle Tom's Cabin, or understands the plot, except for what they heard on Def Comedy Jam. you're not as clever as you suppose.
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    I am not going to continue going along with immaturity because contrary to whatever this ass says about me people who know me know otherwise. However I do find it funny that he admitted a woman has larger balls than him lol...

    For everyone that wants to come out and enjoy a fellowship with some good people, wants to come out and here some people talk, show up for your rights, and just enjoy a day together come out. There will also be a team from MACHSA there to talk to people about MACHSA, and also helping out the community. I look forward to seeing everyone there! And see you around the flagpole at soldier's grove! (East side of Capitol complex) Ha if it is still there after the storm...


    best quote so far? " Hi I would like to check my panzerfaust please lol"

  21. #21
    Administrator John Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bristol, VA
    Posts
    1,735

    Post imported post

    EDOGZ818 has been banned for making threats and his IP address has been forwarded to Comcast for research.


    John


  22. #22
    Regular Member Sig229's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    926

    Post imported post

    I have to admit, I really dont know what the hell is going on in this thread .

    lol
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    Sig229 wrote:
    I have to admit, I really dont know what the hell is going on in this thread .

    lol
    I agree thats why I asked the mod to delete all the immature BS so that people could just get the information needed.

    Just a quick update while I am at it we have a few very good key speakers who will be there so be sure to come!

  24. #24
    Regular Member jahwarrior72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nizzy EEzzy in da Pizzy
    Posts
    388

    Post imported post

    who is scheduled to speak?
    Givin' up the tactical advantage since 2008.

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13

    Post imported post

    why in the heck should I tell you, and or have you even ask? So that you can cause problems with them too lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •