• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feb 22 Gun control protest in harrisburg

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

EDOGZ818 has been banned for making threats and his IP address has been forwarded to Comcast for research.

John

MountainMan6

imported post

Sig229 wrote:
I have to admit, I really dont know what the hell is going on in this thread .

lol

I agree thats why I asked the mod to delete all the immature BS so that people could just get the information needed.

Just a quick update while I am at it we have a few very good key speakers who will be there so be sure to come!

MountainMan6

imported post

why in the heck should I tell you, and or have you even ask? So that you can cause problems with them too lol

jahwarrior

imported post

MountainMan6 wrote:
why in the heck should I tell you, and or have you even ask? So that you can cause problems with them too lol

maybe the other people here would like to know? there are people here besides me. that is, if you really have people scheduled to speak, and aren't just trying to hype yourself, to get more people to come.

and, no, i'm not going to cause problems for them. i haven't really caused problems for you, in fact. you're doing fine, all by yourself.

MountainMan6

imported post

3 of the speakers have asked me not to tell their names to you because of the amount of problems you seem to like drumming up. (Don't blame me ) Therefore, I just won't post any of their names :cuss:

However I will say that we have the following speakers thus far
one of the people from PA Revolution

A Minister who is a former OIF vet who was injured in combat,

A member of the college open carry group (and Young Republican club)

A member of 1st PA Citizens Militia,

A former Combat Medic, and EMT who was the victim of a crime due to state laws where she used to live, that disarming law abiding citizens and cause victims

We will also have a member of PAFOA who is also a recon team member of 2-4 MACHSA and is just your average day citizen with 4 kids a wife etc

A MACHSA recruiter will be there who is a former OIF and OEF war vet and will be speaking on victim disarming laws, gun free zones, and also his perception of the Ft Hood and other mass shootings

And finally some one who studies the constitution and is a key note speaker for the libertarian party.

We may have more coming waiting on emails and calls back:monkey

Maybe by not putting their names out it might actually have more people wanting to come to see who is speaking as a bit of mystery.. lol :question:

See everyone there!

Sig229

imported post

You can mark me down as a 90% chance of making it.
I have to work Monday morning from 12am-8am so, if Im not drop dead tired I will make the drive to Harrisburg.