• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Avatar

PilotPTK

MOC Charter Member - Shelby Township, Michigan, US
imported post

Two people have written me asking what my new Avatar is. It's pretty small, so I understand it is hard to make out.

I don't believe the photo was ever posted in public, so here it is for the first time.

This was at the Macomb Township Picnic this past summer.

The Macomb Sheriff's definitely 'get it' :)

DetroitBiker

imported post

I thought maybe you were a motorcycle cop at first, then I looked down and saw the Sandals with no socks. BAHAHAHA

G

imported post

DetroitBiker wrote:
I thought maybe you were a motorcycle cop at first, then I looked down and saw the Sandals with no socks. BAHAHAHA
And what would you have thought if he was wearing sandals with socks?

G

imported post

Keep the "funk" detained?

Would that be an lawful detainment?

DetroitBiker

imported post

I have seen people wear socks with sandals, and it looks kinda goofy. :D

G

imported post

DB did I read somewhere that you were coming down for Bike Week?

G

imported post

DetroitBiker wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
DB did I read somewhere that you were coming down for Bike Week?

yes sir on the 26th
Hopefully it warms up some by then. It's been pretty cold and wet here lately.

DetroitBiker

imported post

yeah I wish they held it towards the end of march,It gets pretty cold sometimes,when ya start out ridin in the daytime and its in the60`s or 70`s then by the time I roll into camp at 3am its in the 30`s Burrrrrrrrr

G

imported post

I'm at a RV park in Sanford.

Just a stone throw from the Seminole dealer.

I only go around the strip and beach st the beginning of the week. I go to destination sat & sun before while vendors are getting set up.

After that the posers start showing up I stay away.

I was coming home last year on 44 when a guy pulled out right in front of me from the bar out there in the sticks, cut through the median and got whacked by a pick up.

I see you're out in Hartland. You with the wheels?

DetroitBiker

imported post

Im not a 1%er, just a Independent, but I know a few guys in that club,Ive been to the clubhouse in Hell mi. Its a very nice place. I grew up just down the road from the Detroit clubhouse on five mile rd.