• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ridiculous

G

imported post

I've been reading for a long time.

Now it's time to post about this ridiculous OC nonsense.

Talk about strutting your stuff.

Anybody walking into a restaurant with a rifle slung over their shoulder and a scarf that could be a mask or indicative of some other culture which propagates terrorists activity.......to me......that is showing other signs.

If I wanted fruitcake, I would have ordered it....

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Just a warning to everyone Done Deal is a long time troll and troublemaker from MGO
DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS POSTS, ANY OF THEM!!!! He is only looking to argue not learn or be a part of anything constructive. Again DO NOT RESPOND IN ANY WAY!!!

G

imported post

That's no way to welcome a fellow gun rights activist to the fold.

One post and the personal attacks start.

How long before the swarm arrives?

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Generaldet wrote:
Just a warning to everyone Done Deal is a long time troll and troublemaker from MGO
DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS POSTS, ANY OF THEM!!!! He is only looking to argue not learn or be a part of anything constructive. Again DO NOT RESPOND IN ANY WAY!!!

Just out of curiosity and all, why not?

We keep HankT on the forums... He just argues, never learns, and couldn't be constructive with a Skil-Saw, hammer and nails, and a 2x4.

One more troll isn't gonna' hurt anything. :lol:

johnniebravo

imported post

Phoenixphire wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

Just out of curiosity and all, why not?

We keep HankT on the forums... He just argues, never learns, and couldn't be constructive with a Skil-Saw, hammer and nails, and a 2x4.

One more troll isn't gonna' hurt anything. :lol:
Your right, we do have our resident troll Hank, another troll to feed would be expensive and time consuming....besides DD sux monkey balls :lol:

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Generaldet wrote:

I'm sure he's just here to belittle and cast aspersions on any and all OCer.

Just look at his first post for proof.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL.

G

imported post

dougwg wrote:
Generaldet wrote:

I'm sure he's just here to belittle and cast aspersions on any and all OCer.

Just look at his first post for proof.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL.
You're not being very nice.

jeremiahJohnson

imported post

The way I see it is like the statement says OC nonsense, so he may say he is a gun right advocate but he does not support OC which is a gun right! So yeah it ain't worth fueling the fire. As far as Hank T, I don't recall him being just totally rude, Obnoxious, & belittling. Just my 2 cents...

FatboyCykes

imported post

Welcome to MOC DD.

You obviously disagree with long arm OC and that's fine, that's your call. But to insinuate that someones crazy because you disagree with them is a little immature isn't it?

Phoenixphire

Campaign Veteran
imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
Welcome to MOC DD.

You obviously disagree with long arm OC and that's fine, that's your call. But to insinuate that someones crazy because you disagree with them is a little immature isn't it?

Fatboy...

Sigh.

Just be glad that we are not fish. Ya' know... 'cause you just took the bait.

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
imported post

3682697203_af9bc487ab.jpg

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

Welcome to the site, and take comfort in knowing you are 85% of the reason I never registered on MGO :D

As far as Hank, can anyone [and this is a serious question] ever posted anything that could be considered a 'contribution' of any kind? Post me a link...

jeremy05

imported post

Im sort of an instigator who likes to feed the trolls, and this is taking a lot of energy to not feed this one and see how many pages of flames I can create! :(