• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Two up for Sale

triehl27

imported post

I have two guns that are just taking up space for me.

The first is a Romanian WASR Hi Cap AK. It comes with 2 stocks. Refinished red stained wood stock and a side folder and extra forearm. It also has a Russian PSOP scope on the side rail. 1 5rnd mag 1 30rnd mag $750

gunsforsale.jpg

Also up for sale is a Beretta Tomcat 3032 in Matte Black finish. 3 sets of grips 1 mag $250

gunsforsale004.jpg

I am in the Seattle area, FTF sale, must have Valid ID and Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP) for sale.

Pictures are available and can be emailed. Image shack is having issues uploading um. Will try and get them up later.

EDIT; Contact info is always helpful.

triehl27 *AT* yahoo *DOT* com or
206 dash 235 dash 6620
Thanks