Thread: TEA PARTY being planned for Green Bay on Feb 20th

Post imported post

Just a heads up...Marc Sevard for Congress who is running against Congressman Steve Kagen , is Planning a TEA PARTY in Green Bay on February 20th ..The location is Leicht Park next to Titletown Brewery, Begins at 11:00am

This will be an outdoor event.

http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Is this event OC friendy?
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Hey Glock, is this the same as the Tea Party Express that's stopping in Green Bay? Either way, I'll try to be there, OC friendly or not.

Post imported post

Sgt_Habz wrote:
    Hey Glock, is this the same as the Tea Party Express that's stopping in Green Bay? Either way, I'll try to be there, OC friendly or not.
    I think ( will know for sure soon ) it's maybe going to be held at leight Park on the west side of the Fox River, by Titletown Brewery.

OC friendly ? I have NO clue, what you do on your own ( OC ) is up to you. Ft. Howard Elementary is not that far away, 1000 feet ?

Tea Party Express ? Again I don't know. We will all know more this week on Jerry Baders show. I think Jerry will be the key note speaker again, he is really good.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar

Post imported post

Leight Park was considered for our OC Picnic last August. It is a beautiful location next to the river. Depending on where you are standing in the park, you ARE in a Gun Free School Zone. That location is not worth taking a chance on a Felony Charge without having a precise line marking the end of the GFSZ.

This is a city park and therefore a public area where there are no restrictions on OC other than the GFSZ.

Post imported post

btt