• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TEA PARTY being planned for Green Bay on Feb 20th

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just a heads up...Marc Sevard for Congress who is running against Congressman Steve Kagen , is Planning a TEA PARTY in Green Bay on February 20th ..The location is Leicht Park next to Titletown Brewery, Begins at 11:00am

This will be an outdoor event.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sgt_Habz wrote:
Hey Glock, is this the same as the Tea Party Express that's stopping in Green Bay? Either way, I'll try to be there, OC friendly or not.
I think ( will know for sure soon ) it's maybe going to be held at leight Park on the west side of the Fox River, by Titletown Brewery.

OC friendly ? I have NO clue, what you do on your own ( OC ) is up to you. Ft. Howard Elementary is not that far away, 1000 feet ?

Tea Party Express ? Again I don't know. We will all know more this week on Jerry Baders show. :D I think Jerry will be the key note speaker again, he is really good.

Interceptor_Knight

imported post

Leight Park was considered for our OC Picnic last August. It is a beautiful location next to the river. Depending on where you are standing in the park, you ARE in a Gun Free School Zone. That location is not worth taking a chance on a Felony Charge without having a precise line marking the end of the GFSZ.

This is a city park and therefore a public area where there are no restrictions on OC other than the GFSZ.