Thread: Wisconsin Speakers?

Post imported post

I want to point some people at the local Isaac Walton League chapter to a speaker that might come and talk to us about Open Carry in Wisconsin and the legalities of it.

Any suggestions?

Post imported post

It is completely legal as long as you obey these rules:

Wisconsin Statutes and Case Law Surrounding Firearms
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

darn it.. i thought this was about some new company in WI making some kick azz PA speakers.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    It is completely legal as long as you obey these rules:

Wisconsin Statutes and Case Law Surrounding Firearms
    Well I know that. And I can tell anyone I want that. But there might be more practicing open carry wisconsinites in this area if someone with expertise would be willing to talk about it. Someone that could give a history of opencarry/cc in WI, site past and current case law and answer questions.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

anmut wrote:
    I want to point some people at the local Isaac Walton League chapter to a speaker that might come and talk to us about Open Carry in Wisconsin and the legalities of it.

Any suggestions?
    WELCOME to the forum.

I assisted with a hunter ed class up there in Stevens Point last fall and I am on the board of Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

I would be more than happy to do a presentation on OC in Wisconsin. PM me, and we can arrange something.

Post imported post

PM sent - thank you!