Thread: Wisconsin Carry Merch?

Post imported post

Im a little surprised tha WCDO doesn't have a merch section including Tee's and stickers and such promoting the cause. Does anyone have a large image of the logo to send me? Id like to come up with something if it appeases the founders and members.

I know I would buy a t-shirt for sure!

Post imported post

Like this?

http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry

Here is me in my hat and t-shirt.

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

proneblocked wrote:
    Im a little surprised tha WCDO doesn't have a merch section including Tee's and stickers and such promoting the cause. Does anyone have a large image of the logo to send me? Id like to come up with something if it appeases the founders and members.

I'm working on it. Stay tuned!!
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Post imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
    proneblocked wrote:

A nice big logo on the back please!

Post imported post

proneblocked wrote:

Please have them screened on the more expensive 50/50 t-shirts & sweat shirts, otherwise they shink up to nothing in the wash machine..
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    proneblocked wrote:

Please have them screened on the more expensive 50/50 t-shirts & sweat shirts, otherwise they shink up to nothing in the wash machine..
    I agree with Gock34. If it's a cheep t-shirt, I'll still buy it and never where it. Cheap t-shirts shrink while the neck stretches out. I'll buy the more top quality, regardless of what mark up you put on them.

Post imported post

+1 on get quality tee shirts please. I hate it when there so thin that you can see through them

Banned

Post imported post