• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Merch?

proneblocked

imported post

Im a little surprised tha WCDO doesn't have a merch section including Tee's and stickers and such promoting the cause. Does anyone have a large image of the logo to send me? Id like to come up with something if it appeases the founders and members.

I know I would buy a t-shirt for sure!

protias

imported post

Like this?

http://www.cafepress.com/opencarry

Here is me in my hat and t-shirt.

OC%2008-08-09.jpg

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

proneblocked wrote:
Im a little surprised tha WCDO doesn't have a merch section including Tee's and stickers and such promoting the cause. Does anyone have a large image of the logo to send me? Id like to come up with something if it appeases the founders and members.

I'm working on it. Stay tuned!!

proneblocked

imported post

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman wrote:
proneblocked wrote:

A nice big logo on the back please!

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

proneblocked wrote:

Please have them screened on the more expensive 50/50 t-shirts & sweat shirts, otherwise they shink up to nothing in the wash machine..

BROKENSPROKET

imported post

Glock34 wrote:
proneblocked wrote:

Please have them screened on the more expensive 50/50 t-shirts & sweat shirts, otherwise they shink up to nothing in the wash machine..
I agree with Gock34. If it's a cheep t-shirt, I'll still buy it and never where it. Cheap t-shirts shrink while the neck stretches out. I'll buy the more top quality, regardless of what mark up you put on them.